Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Government Should Increase NYSC Allowance - CEO Ayanfe-ola Business World - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Government Should Increase NYSC Allowance - CEO Ayanfe-ola Business World (475 Views)

FG Sets To Increase NYSC Allowance -DG / DG – FG Set To Increase NYSC Members’ Allowance / Kastina State Government Increase NYSC Budget By 200% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Government Should Increase NYSC Allowance - CEO Ayanfe-ola Business World by paulstrings(m): 9:42am On Jun 07, 2018
Meet Oladeji Abosede, a graduate of Business Administration and the CEO of Ayanfe-Ola Business World, who is a businesswoman and has trained over 2,000 people in various handworks.

This is an interesting piece and I assure you that you would never be bored

Could you please introduce yourself?

Ayanfe-Ola Business World – My name is Oladeji Abosede Felicia and I’m the third of 5 children. I had my primary school education in Ogun state and then had my secondary school education in Lagos state. I graduated from Osun state University where I studied Business Administration; I’m the CEO of Ayanfe-Ola Business World.

How was growing up like? You had your primary school in Ogun state and Secondary School in Lagos state… Was there any form of migration at any point?

Ayanfe-Ola Business World – Hmmmmm…! Growing up wasn’t a bed of roses. I was with my parents during my primary school education but I had to stay with my aunt for my secondary school studies.

You studied Business Administration, what necessitated your choice of course in the University?

Ayanfe-Ola Business World – Well, I grew up knowing my mother as a businesswoman and I also discovered that I have a special interest in business. Having known the mind of God concerning where I was going in life, I decided to put in for Business Administration and God made it possible. About knowing the mind of God for me, I believed in God and I followed His guidance because I didn’t want to make any mistake in my life, so I prayed and I believed.

At what age did you decide that your career path was business?

Ayanfe-Ola Business World – Since I was very young, and I believe I also took the interest from my mother.

So your mother has a major influence on your career path?
Ayanfe-Ola Business World – Yes o…my gold. I love her!

Do you plan to have a salary paying job and still combine that with your business, or its only business?

Ayanfe-Ola Business World – No, I don’t even plan that. I have decided since my childhood that I will never work under anyone. Instead, I will employ people, no one will employ me

So take us through your business journey

Ayanfe-Ola Business World – As a businesswoman, I’m into different things, but my main vision is to have a training school on handworks. I started by learning different skills and till now I’m still learning because I believe learning has no end. Right now, I’m a professional in all my handworks and I also train people; I train both offline and online. My handworks include; Makeover, Event decoration, Event planning, Bead making, Bag making, Bridal hand fan, Nails fixing, Cake making, Skincare, Shoemaking, Wig making and many more. My business name is AYANFE-OLA BUSINESS WORLD and I started operations in 2013. With plans to have a business school, the company would have a subsidiary and that would be AYANFE-OLA BUSINESS WORLD TRAINING SCHOOL

You are involved in over 9 different hand works/businesses, how have you been able to combine them all?

Ayanfe-Ola Business World – These are things I love to do, being my passion and with the help of God, I have been able to keep pushing further

Which of the handwork is your favourite?

Ayanfe-Ola Business World – Hmm… Do I have favourite? Seriously all my handworks are my favourite because I don’t take one work as being superior to or more important than the others. But if you insist, that would be bead making.

But which one has brought in more income?

Ayanfe-Ola Business World – Cake making and skin care

You started your business while in school (2013). How was like it combining business and education together?

Ayanfe-Ola Business World – To be honest, it wasn’t easy, but I didn’t allow my business to affect my education. I set my priorities right. Also, I didn’t start all the handworks at once, I started with bead making first, then I learnt cake making, decoration, skin care, ankara bag and shoe afterwards while I was still in school and after school, I learnt make-up and other things.

So you are into a lot of handworks; catering, beads, makeup, wigs, event planning…And many more. Are you not a jack of all trades but master of none?

Ayanfe-Ola Business World – No. I am a Professional in all. I am certified in all I do

So you consider yourself to be an expert in all your handworks?

Ayanfe-Ola Business World – Yes and I’m proud of it

Highest point of your business career

Ayanfe-Ola Business World – That would be when I started getting orders from people outside of my state. This gave me more confidence in my work as I was getting more customers outside my region and it’s still happening till now. In fact, every day in my business is a memorable one.

On the other hand, what would you consider as your low moment?

Ayanfe-Ola Business World – Every business has their ups and downs, but what matters most is the effort put together so as to ensure that the business is running at all cost…

You just finished your NYSC. How would you describe this one year journey?

Ayanfe-Ola Business World – The experience was cool and wonderful. I served in the Northern part of the country, Kebbi State to be precise. It wasn’t easy adapting to the environment at first; meeting different people that speak a different language from mine, but as months kept counting, I began to learn and understand their way of life. In all, it is an experience I will never forget in my lifetime

Your take on whether the government should continue or cancel the scheme

Ayanfe-Ola Business World – The scheme is okay and all I will say is that the government should increase the allowance.

Still talking about the government, what are your thoughts about the Buhari administration so far?

Ayanfe-Ola Business World – Looking at the situation of things, he is trying and the sun in the sky is still more than enough to put many things in order. Only God can do it not Buhari…

Source: http://dapodmartblog..co.ke/2018/05/i-will-employ-people-no-one-will-employ.html?m=1
http://lifeafternysc.com/no-one-will-employ-oladeji-abosede/

(1) (Reply)

closed / . / Batch A Rivers State Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.