Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Beyonce And Jay-z Finally Show Off Their Twins’ Faces - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce And Jay-z Finally Show Off Their Twins’ Faces (1413 Views)

Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) / Beyonce And Jay-z Finally Show Off Their Twins / Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce And Jay-z Finally Show Off Their Twins’ Faces by 9Ebisco: 10:20am On Jun 07, 2018
Beyonce and Jayz finally showed off their twins, Rumi and Sir Carter on The Run II Tour in the UK on Wednesday.

During its opening night in Cardiff, the show unveiled new images of the married couple’s twins Rumi and Sir Carter as part of a video interlude.

In the new images, the parents are separately seen holding both twins naked in front of a leafy background.

In between the shots of the parents and their latest arrivals, a screen is shown displaying the words “Love is universal” against a gold background.

Fans of the pair were quick to comment on the “adorable” new images, leaving their remarks on gossip site The Shade Room’s Instagram page.

“I’ve been waiting to see them babies,” one fan commented, while another posted: “My heart.”

Beyonce gave birth to twins in June 2017.

They will be a year old today.

Jay-Z and Beyonce are also parents to six year old Blue Ivy.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/beyonce-and-jay-z-finally-show-off.html

Re: Beyonce And Jay-z Finally Show Off Their Twins’ Faces by IeatPussy: 10:20am On Jun 07, 2018
ok
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z Finally Show Off Their Twins’ Faces by Viralkid: 10:27am On Jun 07, 2018
Should I give a fuq?? OK I guess I should. Happy Anniversary Jay and bey
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z Finally Show Off Their Twins’ Faces by Esiobu95(m): 10:53am On Jun 07, 2018
Cute ones

Re: Beyonce And Jay-z Finally Show Off Their Twins’ Faces by updatechange(m): 11:27am On Jun 07, 2018
These guys are really blessed.
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z Finally Show Off Their Twins’ Faces by boss1310(m): 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
so people were actually waiting earnestly to see their faces,what for?
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z Finally Show Off Their Twins’ Faces by RemedyLab: 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
cool
Check my signature for more medicinal benefits of common herbs and spices

(1) (Reply)

'Thanks For Accepting Me, I Will Be Loyal To You'- Bobrisky Says To Tonto Dikeh / Bobrisky Attempt to Break the Internet as he release Bikini pics See how he look / DJ Spinall Bags Endorsement Deal With Smirnoff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.