Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Heartfelt Father's Day Messages To Send To Dad On This Special Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Heartfelt Father's Day Messages To Send To Dad On This Special Day (365 Views)

My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heartfelt Father's Day Messages To Send To Dad On This Special Day by thebetterlyf: 11:26am On Jun 07, 2018
Father’s day is an annual celebration observed in over 40 countries of the world. It is a day set aside for honoring Fathers and fatherhood and acknowledging the influence of fathers in our society. A perfect time for you to show appreciation and shower love on that special man in your life or anyone that represents the idea of a father to you.
Your Father is someone who has made a lot of sacrifices for you and been has there for you as a source of guidance and inspiration. You most certainly need not wait for any special day to express love and gratitude these messages can be used anytime.

Here are 30 heartfelt messages to express how you feel to that special man on father’s day, birthdays or any day.
https://thebetterlyf.com/30-short-heartfelt-fathers-day-appreciation-messages/

Source : https://thebetterlyf.com

(1) (Reply)

A Good Business Opportunity / Do You Have A Mum Voice? / Distress Sales!!! Enugu Plot Of Land For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.