Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

See What A Lady Found In A Chicken Pie She Bought 4rm SPAR Shop In Lagos(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What A Lady Found In A Chicken Pie She Bought 4rm SPAR Shop In Lagos(photos) (3225 Views)

Young Lady Found Dead In Abuja (photos) / Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) / Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Lady Found In A Chicken Pie She Bought 4rm SPAR Shop In Lagos(photos) by stephenduru: 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
A Nigerian Lawal Adenike has called out SPAR Nigeria after she found a glove in chicken pie she bought from their store.Below is what she wrote..

'SPARNigeria so I made a purchase of a few items from your store at Awolowo road, ikoyi today which included chicken pie and found this in it (latex handglove). Could sue you guys for Negligence.  You should do better with quality control'

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/see-what-lady-found-in-chicken-pie-she.html

Re: See What A Lady Found In A Chicken Pie She Bought 4rm SPAR Shop In Lagos(photos) by HungerBAD: 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
Name of the place: SPAR

Address: 77 Awolowo Road Ikoyi.

I have just made a mental note not to go there to eat latex gloves,as I prefer Garri and Soup.

But wait oh. What if it is a competitor trying to destroy their name to scare away customers?

13 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Found In A Chicken Pie She Bought 4rm SPAR Shop In Lagos(photos) by chrispapi11(m): 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
oya sue nobody is stopping you

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Found In A Chicken Pie She Bought 4rm SPAR Shop In Lagos(photos) by jordyspices: 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
I taught it was a condom she saw
Re: See What A Lady Found In A Chicken Pie She Bought 4rm SPAR Shop In Lagos(photos) by 1zynnvn(m): 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
Why isn't she suing There is money to be made

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Found In A Chicken Pie She Bought 4rm SPAR Shop In Lagos(photos) by ZorGBUooeh: 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
chrispapi11:
oya sue nobody is stopping you
Abi ooo..Abi she no wan hammer money?

Dont mind the attention seeker trying to ruin someone's bizness online. sad

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Found In A Chicken Pie She Bought 4rm SPAR Shop In Lagos(photos) by IamD18: 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: See What A Lady Found In A Chicken Pie She Bought 4rm SPAR Shop In Lagos(photos) by harev16: 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
1zynnvn:
Why isn't she suing There is money to be made
She can, but the best she can get from any court is the prize of the item except she can prove she already ate the latex unknowingly

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Found In A Chicken Pie She Bought 4rm SPAR Shop In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
This is irritating
Re: See What A Lady Found In A Chicken Pie She Bought 4rm SPAR Shop In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
HungerBAD:

But wait oh. What if it is a competitor trying to destroy their name to scare away customers?

That's very likely. Nigerians cant be trusted, a whole glove

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Found In A Chicken Pie She Bought 4rm SPAR Shop In Lagos(photos) by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
Make this thing no kukuma be CONDOM O grin
Re: See What A Lady Found In A Chicken Pie She Bought 4rm SPAR Shop In Lagos(photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
What will I say naw but how she has eaten most of the pie b4 noticing d glove undecided
Re: See What A Lady Found In A Chicken Pie She Bought 4rm SPAR Shop In Lagos(photos) by czarina(f): 11:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
Who uses latex for meal prep? What happened to plastic gloves?

Need a Swedish Massage this weekend? Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs cool
Re: See What A Lady Found In A Chicken Pie She Bought 4rm SPAR Shop In Lagos(photos) by czarina(f): 11:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
Who uses latex for meal prep? What happened to transparent plastic gloves?

Need a Swedish Massage this weekend? Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs cool
Re: See What A Lady Found In A Chicken Pie She Bought 4rm SPAR Shop In Lagos(photos) by Dumdumfashion(f): 6:43am On Jun 08, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

TG

It's because of people like you that Nigeria is still in darkness
Re: See What A Lady Found In A Chicken Pie She Bought 4rm SPAR Shop In Lagos(photos) by femi4: 7:40am On Jun 08, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

but they are free to ruin somebody stomach. Na your type dey spoil this Country
Re: See What A Lady Found In A Chicken Pie She Bought 4rm SPAR Shop In Lagos(photos) by ZorGBUooeh: 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
femi4:
but they are free to ruin somebody stomach. Na your type dey spoil this Country

Guy pls don't be daft..Yu no fit read baa?Who cares about the persons bizness..She should sue dem if she knows she is saying the truth not blabbing online.

If it was a small object I will believe..How can a big object like latex gloves enter sumones meat pie?
Re: See What A Lady Found In A Chicken Pie She Bought 4rm SPAR Shop In Lagos(photos) by femi4: 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

Guy pls don't be daft..Yu no fit read baa?Who cares about the persons bizness..She should sue dem if she knows she is saying the truth not blabbing online.

If it was a small object I will believe..How can a big object like latex gloves enter sumones meat pie?
Oloriburuku, dindinrin... its in the same Nigeria someone packed carton inside smoked fish
Re: See What A Lady Found In A Chicken Pie She Bought 4rm SPAR Shop In Lagos(photos) by ZorGBUooeh: 11:31am On Jun 09, 2018
femi4:
Oloriburuku, dindinrin... its in the same Nigeria someone packed carton inside smoked fish

Guy get lost ad dont quote me again..Is smoked fish meat pie?Mkpi

(1) (Reply)

Woman Cuts Off Husband's Penis For Cheating On Her (GRAPHIC PHOTO) / OMG! See What An Animal In Human Flesh (husband) Did To His Wife… (viewers Discr / Slay Queen Inside Evil Forest..... Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.