Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Lets Talk About Health (natural Treatment For Fibroid) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lets Talk About Health (natural Treatment For Fibroid) (334 Views)

Ugwuanyi: COVID-19 Pandemic Has Reset The World's Thinking About Health / Home-made Detoxification Recipes For Fibroid Treatment* / Your Final Bustop For Fibroid And Endometriosis Cure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Talk About Health (natural Treatment For Fibroid) by ashafamariam: 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hello Friends
My name is Ashafa Mariam M. We would be talking Fibroid of which we all know Fibroid is not a new disease, but it is a development that is bringing tears into the lives of many women. Dr. Fadeyi described fibroid as a non-cancerous tissue that is found in the womb of women. "It is a mass which creates a lot of problems for women in terms of fertility, menstrual problems, and frequent abdominal pains

What are fibroids?
Fibroids are the most frequently seen tumors of the female reproductive system. Fibroids, also known as uterine myomas, leiomyomas, or fibromas, are firm, compact tumors that are made of smooth muscle cells and fibrous connective tissue that develop in the uterus.

What causes fibroid tumors?
While it is not clearly known what causes fibroids, it is believed that each tumor develops from an aberrant muscle cell in the uterus, which multiplies rapidly because of the influence of estrogen.

What women need to know about fibroid
About 20 percent to 80 percent of women develop fibroid by the time they reach age 50. Fibroid is most common in women in their 40s and early 50s. Not all women with fibroid have symptoms though, women who do have symptoms often find fibroid hard to live with. Some have pain and heavy menstrual bleeding. Fibroid also can put pressure on the bladder, causing frequent urination, or the rectum, causing rectal pressure. Should the fibroid get very large, it can cause the abdomen (stomach area) to enlarge, making a woman look pregnant.

What are the symptoms of fibroids?
Some women who have fibroids have no symptoms, or have only mild symptoms, while other women have more severe, disruptive symptoms. The following are the most common symptoms for uterine fibroids, however, each individual may experience symptoms differently. Symptoms of uterine fibroids may include:

Heavy or prolonged menstrual periods
Abnormal bleeding between menstrual periods
Pelvic pain (caused as the tumor presses on pelvic organs)
Frequent urination
Low back pain
Pain during intercourse
A firm mass, often located near the middle of the pelvis, which can be felt by the physician

In some cases, the heavy or prolonged menstrual periods, or the abnormal bleeding between periods, can lead to iron-deficiency anemia, which also requires treatment.

Recommended Remedy
1 Aloe Berry Nectar – besides their reputation as a cleanser for the urinary tract, cranberries provide a high content of vitamin c. they are also a natural source of healthy proanthocyanidins, which help to remove harmful free radicals from cells

2 Arctic Sea – Lots of people take in a high amount of unhealthy omega 6 which is a part of the properties of the artcic sea to ensure that its included in your daily nutrient intake. This DHA omega 3 is found mostly in the brain, eyes and heart with other part of the nervous system to function properly and effectively

3. Garlic Thyme – Garlic Thyme: Aside from the fact that it helps to strengthen the immune system in the body, it also helps in lowering blood cholesterol. With its strong powerful antioxidant and control of blood pressure in the body.Through its support of the immune system garlic has been shown to neutralize free radicals in the bloodstream, which if left unchecked can damage healthy cells.The International Food and Information Council (IFIC) cites many examples where garlic effectively offers protection against these free radicals!

4. Lycium Plus – This is Chinese fruit that has been used for centuries for energy, enhancement of complexion and vision with very strong antioxidant of vitamin C and E which is needed in the body.The lycium plus is a dietary supplement intended as a source of antioxidants, bioflavonoids and other benefical phytonutrients, rich in amino acid which is actually the building block of protein and vitamin.This makes it perfect for the kidney and the liver as a result of its strong antioxidant properties.

5. Bee propolis tablets, an antibiotic, a foundation supplement that takes care of the fibroid & helps restore & check re-growth

The Fibroid should dissolve within 2 months of continuous use of the products. You can go and have a scan taken after a month, 2 or 3.

Okay, I'm Ready to Get This Fibroid Care Pack. How Much Does It Cost to Get It Sent to Me At A Discounted Price? Feel Free to Call/Whatsapp
+234-816-082-6288
Re: Lets Talk About Health (natural Treatment For Fibroid) by nuarpino: 9:39am On Jun 23, 2018
I have unterin fibroids. I recently came off the pill after reading your information, and now I really notice the fibroid issues (super heavy flow). I am 42 and have been a vegetarian for 29 years. I do not eat processed foods. I eat very little gluten (a few times a week), eat very little dairy (occasional cheese that is locally produced with no hormones), and very little sugar. I eat most of the foods recommended for liver cleansing frequently. I also eat fermented foods and take a good pro-biotic which I bought at this pharm https://rxpromocodes.com/pharmacies/drugs-1-com/. Any advice? Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Orange Brightening Restoration Scrub With Complimentary Massage / Pls Let Us Save Him / Why Stretch Marks Form And How To Get Rid Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.