Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Help, bad breath, pains around left eyes and nose - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, bad breath, pains around left eyes and nose (497 Views)

Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) / Cute Ugandan Boy With Blue Eyes And Vitiligo (Photos) / HELP! Bad Breath Is Ruining My Social Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, bad breath, pains around left eyes and nose by buttlover(m): 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
I started feeling this yesterday. the left part of my nose and face is paining me. there is this thick yellow to milk colour liquid that goes down to my trought from the inner nose, it taste like a decayed meat and the odour is very bad. my poo is watery nowadays. please how can I treate it myself as I have low fund. I bought ampiclux and nasal drop. help
Re: Help, bad breath, pains around left eyes and nose by Ikemefuna44: 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
Your eyes, your mouth and your nose decided to malfunction, at the same time. Only you? Just cut off your head. Then thank me later!
Re: Help, bad breath, pains around left eyes and nose by consultancy: 12:13am On Jun 08, 2018
Hmmmm. Chisos
Re: Help, bad breath, pains around left eyes and nose by lugiano1: 5:14am On Jun 08, 2018
got to do a test man
Re: Help, bad breath, pains around left eyes and nose by Lubebay: 8:22am On Jun 08, 2018
Please, visit a hospital.
buttlover:
I started feeling this yesterday. the left part of my nose and face is paining me. there is this thick yellow to milk colour liquid that goes down to my trought from the inner nose, it taste like a decayed meat and the odour is very bad. my poo is watery nowadays. please how can I treate it myself as I have low fund. I bought ampiclux and nasal drop. help
Re: Help, bad breath, pains around left eyes and nose by dan4sunfun(m): 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
According to WHO, every individual passes through three zones of life. These are The Vibrant Zone, The Tired Zone, The Sick Zone. The human body contains 73 trillion of cells and scientist have discovered that by the time we are 25-50 years old, we lose about 10,000 cells on a daily basis. From 50 years and above, we would have lost 50 million cells and that is the reason we end up in the sick zone. For this not to happen, we need to feed our cells with lipids and steroid which we can only get from whole grains. We are trained nutritionist from Neolife the number one supplement producing company in the world well represented in 78 countries. Follow us on watsaap to share your problem and get solution.
Health is Wealth. we will educate you on how to keep fit and remain in the Vibrant zone. Just share your health problem with us and get your Solution. If most bone issues are not treated, it causes OSTEOPOROSIS. WASAAP US ON 07039536263

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Urinary Tract Infections / 13-year-old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets After Being Raped (photos) / The Real Face Of Masturbation: Knowing The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.