Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

I Need A Developer That Can Integrate Instagram Notification Api - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Developer That Can Integrate Instagram Notification Api (494 Views)

I Can Integrate Any API Or Fix Any Issue In Your Php Script And Its Frameworks / How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? / Please Who Can Integrate Bulk SMS And Email Sender On A Wordpress Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Developer That Can Integrate Instagram Notification Api by CuteCeo: 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hello. I need a web developer that can integrate Instagram notification api. Such that when a user posts on IG, I receive an email notification.

Call or WhatsApp O81897I523O
Re: I Need A Developer That Can Integrate Instagram Notification Api by bedfordng(m): 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
CuteCeo:
Hello. I need a web developer that can integrate Instagram notification api. Such that when a user posts on IG, I receive an email notification.

you have to be specific. is it that when any users post on instagram regardless whether they follow you or not, you want to get notified via mail or its only those who follows you.

although if you need an instagram bot like this setup for you so that when ever any one post with a specific hash tag, it will either follow the user or like, comment or repost . this task will be done by the robot 24/7 even while your PC is shutdown, it keeps performing the task automatically on auto pilot.

Re: I Need A Developer That Can Integrate Instagram Notification Api by TopYouGo: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
CuteCeo:

Our web developers can help you integrate the Instagram notification API. Check our signature and contact us.

(1) (Reply)

My Adsense Account Was Banned Can I Buy Another One? / How To Link Your Domain To Your Bloggers Account. / I Need Help On How To Display Random Ads On Top Of My Website Like Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.