Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters (27984 Views)

Pre-ordered 2012 Range Rover Evoque (By a Staff of TOTAL from G-Importers) / Pre-ordered And Delivered by Gimporters: 2015 Toyota Highlander XLE / Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
2015 Toyota Highlander XLE.

Delivered in January, 2018

Testimony

Vehicle was delivered in good condition as seen online in the USA. Highest level of integrity and commitment was displayed. All financial transaction was transparent and absolutely fraud free without any course to doubt them. I will surely do more business with G-Importers crew. Honest people. Mr. P. Nwatu (Port Harcourt)

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2018

Testimony

Vehicle was delivered in good condition as seen online in the USA. Highest level of integrity and commitment was displayed. All financial transaction was transparent and absolutely fraud free without any course to doubt them. I will surely do more business with G-Importers crew. Honest people. Mr. P. Nwatu (Port Harcourt)

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
2013 Volkswagen CC

Delivered in May. 2018

Testimony

I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to the Team of GI for showing Professionalism and Understanding. I ordered a VW CC SPORT-2013 and it arrived safely. I love your End to End Service delivery. Customer service support was top notch. You guys truly deserve some Accolades!!! Mr. A. Ekene (Port harcourt). 2018

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
2013 Volkswagen CC

Testimony

I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to the Team of GI for showing Professionalism and Understanding. I ordered a VW CC SPORT-2013 and it arrived safely. I love your End to End Service delivery. Customer service support was top notch. You guys truly deserve some Accolades!!! Mr. A. Ekene (Port harcourt). 2018

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
2011 Toyota Highlander

Delivered in March 2018

Testimony
Great service quality. ENGR C. Anyachor (Lagos) 2018

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
2011 Toyota Highlander

Testimony
Great service quality. ENGR C. Anyachor (Lagos)

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
2009 Toyota Corolla

Delivered in August 2017

Testimony
Gimporters is a very reliable entity. No physical contact and your order will be delivered at your door step. Just make your selection and let Gimporters do the rest. Testimonies and a trial should convince you. Mr. E. Akinsiku (Nairaland ID: greatqs) (Ogun)

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
2009 Toyota Highlander

Delivered in May 2018

Testimony
Although there were huge delays but customer relations was top notch. In summary, the whole transaction was satisfactory. Engr. A. Sola (Lagos)

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
2009 Toyota Highlander

Testimony
Although there were huge delays but customer relations was top notch. In summary, the whole transaction was satisfactory. Engr. A. Sola (Lagos)

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 7:04am On Jun 08, 2018

Testimony

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
2007 Lexus RX 350

Delivered in August 2017

Testimony
I had total rest using Gimporters for this transaction, it was seamless from start to finish. Excellent service, keep it blazing.
-Engr. A. Moses (Nairaland ID: Dewmo) (Port Harcourt)

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
2007 Lexus RX 350

Delivered in August 2017

Testimony
I had total rest using Gimporters for this transaction, it was seamless from start to finish. Excellent service, keep it blazing.

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
2007 Honda CRV

Delivered in April, 2018

Car was delivered to time. The service received from dealer is extremely courteous and pleasant. Highly commendable. Mr. S. Oladimeji (Lagos)

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
2007 Honda CRV

Car was delivered to time. The service received from dealer is extremely courteous and pleasant. Highly commendable. Mr. S. Oladimeji (Lagos)

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
Simplifying the business of vehicle importation with integrity. A trial will convince you.

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
2005 Lexus RX 330

Delivered in January 2018

Testimony
This is extra-ordinary wonderful, so perfect quality and extra clean. You can put all your eggs in his basket and go and sleep. Mr. O. Philip (Lagos) 2018

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 11:50am On Jun 09, 2018
Gimporters:
2013 Volkswagen CC

Delivered in May. 2018

Testimony

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
Gimporters:
2009 Toyota Highlander

Delivered in May 2018

Testimony
Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
Gimporters:
2007 Lexus RX 350

Delivered in August 2017

Testimony

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
Gimporters:
2013 Volkswagen CC

Delivered in May. 2018

Testimony

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
Gimporters:
2007 Honda CRV

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
Gimporters:
2011 Toyota Highlander

Delivered in March 2018

Testimony
Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 11:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
Gimporters:
2009 Toyota Corolla

Delivered in August 2018

Testimony
Gimporters is a very reliable entity. No physical contact and your order will be delivered at your door step. Just make your selection and let Gimporters do the rest. Testimonies and a trial should convince you. Mr. E. Akinsiku (Nairaland ID: greatqs) (Ogun)
Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by xtivin(m): 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
[quote author=Gimporters post=68335487][/quote]
Are you claiming you delivered this car in July 2018 and this is June?
Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 6:55am On Jun 10, 2018
xtivin:

Are you claiming you delivered this car in July 2018 and this is June?

Thank you for the observation. It was an oversight. Our record shows that the 2009 Toyota Corolla was delivered in 2017 and not 2018.
Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
Gimporters:
2005 Lexus RX 330

Delivered in January 2018

Testimony
This is extra-ordinary wonderful, so perfect quality and extra clean. You can put all your eggs in his basket and go and sleep. Mr. O. Philip (Lagos) 2018
Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 4:24am On Jun 11, 2018
Gimporters:

Testimony

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 6:35am On Jun 11, 2018
Gimporters:
2013 Volkswagen CC

Delivered in May. 2018

Testimony

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 8:10am On Jun 11, 2018
Gimporters:
2013 Volkswagen CC

Testimony

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 9:44am On Jun 11, 2018
Gimporters:

Testimony

Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 11:10am On Jun 11, 2018
Gimporters:
2011 Toyota Highlander

Delivered in March 2018

Testimony
Re: Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters by Gimporters: 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
Gimporters:
2013 Volkswagen CC

Testimony

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

Boughnt Brand New 08 Peugeout 407 950k flat 08061311315 08028612026 / Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander / Bosch Battery : 60Ah- 225Ah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.