Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,552 members, 7,861,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Laspotech Student Expresses Dissatisfaction Over The Lagos State Governor. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Laspotech Student Expresses Dissatisfaction Over The Lagos State Governor. (332 Views)

LASPOTECH Student, Victim Of Tanker Road Accident Shares Touching Story / LASPOTECH Student Got Involved In Car Accident On her Way To Write Examination / Laspotech Student Committed Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laspotech Student Expresses Dissatisfaction Over The Lagos State Governor. by schoolexponaija: 6:57am On Jun 08, 2018
LASPOTECH STUDENT WRITES AN OPEN LETTER TO HIS EXCELLENCY, THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE, GOVERNOR AKINWUNMI AMBODE.
According to a Facebook user who has her handle as ADELEYE ADEWUNMI ADEBISI has purportedly reported the uncalled for and the corrupted nature of the Governor of the Lagos State to Nigerian students through her social media platforms.
She writes "Prior to this time, I have been having my mixed feelings about this issue but last month was when I finally made up my mind to voice out". FATOGUN OMOTOYOSI ESTHER was named the overall best graduating student with a Cumulative Grade Point Aggregate (CGPA) of 3.81.
Out of the Total Cumulative Grade Point Aggregate (CGPA) of 4.0 in the School of Pure and Applied Sciences, Department of Science Laboratory Technology of Lagos State Polytechnic. That day the Deputy Governor of Lagos state @Dr Oluranti Adebule was representing the Governor, in my mind and most people present thought something tangible was going to be given to her.
But at last, FATOGUN received only handshake and nothing more. I was still hoping that Lagos State Government would do something but days ran into weeks and weeks into months; By June 8, 2018 it will be exactly 3 months.
Coincidentally last month ADETORO, who is from the Faculty of Management Sciences, was announced as the best graduating student at the 22nd convocation ceremony of the Lagos State University [LASU] in Ojo having scored CGPA of 4.78 of total CGPA 5.0 was given cash prize of #5m from the same Governor who was in attendance and a master's scholarship to anywhere in the world.
I saw this and so many things ran into my mind. one of such is that could this be because FATOGUN OMOTOYOSI is not a university graduate but rather a Polytechnic graduate? Or because the Governor was not present? Your Excellency sir, I would like if you can review this sir. FATOGUN OMOTOYOSI deserves more than a handshake. Thanks Sir.
Make It Active "THE STUDENTS' NEWSPAPER"
Kindly Follow|Like|Share @exponewsreporters
Don't forget to "TURN ON POST NOTIFICATIONS"
Re: Laspotech Student Expresses Dissatisfaction Over The Lagos State Governor. by Brunicekid(m): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2018
Hmmmnnn...This one na real issue that needs to be reviewed.

(1) (Reply)

Induction / 2018/2019 Admission: BE UP TO Date- Join The Whatsapp Group For Your Institution / Another Strike Coming As Government Failed To Honour It's Agreement With Univers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.