Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Mr. Incredible - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mr. Incredible (607 Views)

Interested In Starting A Business With #4,000 With Incredible Returns? / How I Got An Incredible Loan That I Used In Paying My Bills / For The Right Investment That Can Yield Incredible Interest In Less Than 4 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Incredible by okeynelson: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2018
Congrats once again to all my VIP members for yesterday's winning... both the stake of the day, sure banker and even the VIP A and VIP B games all won yesterday.... so many people have been saying they want free games...so i have decided to open my VIP link for just one week...i will post some games here for free that's if the admin will allow me to.... today i have about four different ticket to give...i will only drop the booking code (bet9ja)
The first one is the stake of the day (77WRG69)
second is sure banker of the day (77WQ868)
The VIP A (77WQTWT)
The VIP B (77WR9YV)

you can PM me for more details on my VIP
GOOD LUCK
impactearnings@gmail.com
Re: Mr. Incredible by okeynelson: 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
good day everyone yesterday games was fair enough I drop Four ticket and and two of them entered...the rest was lost by a single game each. .... congratulations to all my VIP members....sorry I cannot drop any free bookings today because some of the games have already started.... I was a little bit busy this morning... though the games came early but I have to distribute it to our VIP members first.... I'm sorry for that...let's pray for a better tomorrow... thank you... ... you can contact us through the email address i posted yesterday for more information on our packages...
Re: Mr. Incredible by okeynelson: 11:36am On May 26, 2020
hello NL why not join the conversation here https:///EwhZn4nDFap0qALgs6foP9 on ur daily betting tips and also latest jobs opening its actually a new group u can join me and the other members as we continue our winnings on bet9ja today's free games has already been posted here https:///EwhZn4nDFap0qALgs6foP9

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know That With #48m You Can Own A Duplex In Lekki? / Hiveoffers: Small Jobs For Big Money Sign Up And Get A $5 BONUS! / 60 Tonnes Of Morringa Seeds Needed In Any Part Of The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.