Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,460 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos (34072 Views)

19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) / Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) / Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 10:37am On Jun 08, 2018
An unidentified lady who came down from a tricycle popularly called Keke Napep just slumped few hours ago in Sapele area of Delta state - causing panic among residents.

According to reports, the lady whose identity is yet to be ascertained as at the time of filing this report - laid unresponsive on the ground with blood coming out of her mouth as shocked passersby gathered at the scene.

Report has it that efforts are being made to rush the lady to the hospital and locate her family.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/lady-vomits-blood-and-slumps-after-coming-down-from-keke-napep-in-delta-photos.html

Re: Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos by pyyxxaro: 10:50am On Jun 08, 2018
Sapele again angry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos by okwabayi(m): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2018
Late stage undiagnosed cancer maybe? Blunt force trauma to her abdomen? Internal bleeding from an infection or earlier mentioned blunt force trauma? High intra-abdominal pressure? A ruptured internal organ? All my guesses are only layman's. I'm sure a trained doctor will give even more detailed ones.

1,001 reasons exist for this so nobody should come here mentioning witchcraft.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos by Authoreety: 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
My anger is wt this reporter from sapele...

Does it mean that no good eva cums out of sapele?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos by ChiefAzubuike(f): 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
I'm waiting for someone to say a yahoo boy or a sex starved alhaji must have used her for ritual.

Only God knows what these alhaji have done to deserve ridicule.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos by AutoSpaNg: 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
This is the importance of always visiting the doctor for medical checks. we should never ignore the need for medical checks.
Let me explain some things you need to know about sudden unexpected deaths to you.
1. they are sometimes as a result of longstanding health issues that may have been ignored. if you ask some Nigerians about their health they will tell you they are OK, but if you really dive deep to ask them some specific questions about how their body is working you will realize they have been suffering from long term diseases waiting to die suddenly without them even knowing.

2. If You Own a Car and Live in Abuja, Then Bring your Vehicle in For Repairs, Repainting,Accident ed Body works, Servicing and other Vehicle Repair Works O818-974-2614.
Re: Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos by Austyn007(m): 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
Na WA oo
Re: Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos by bedspread: 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
Lord Save Us
Re: Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos by Berlyn1(f): 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
okwabayi:
Late stage undiagnosed cancer maybe? Blunt force trauma to her abdomen? Internal bleeding from an infection or earlier mentioned blunt force trauma? High intra-abdominal pressure? A ruptured internal organ? All my guesses are only layman's. I'm sure a trained doctor will give even more detailed ones.

you could be right undecided
Re: Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos by Bombiday(m): 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
okwabayi:

Thank you o. People will come and say they used her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos by kolafolabi(m): 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
People are just dying mysteriously.. May Almighty protect us and forgive the dead

3 Likes

Re: Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos by KrystosCJ(m): 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Sapele again angry

My thoughts exactly. News coming from Sapele in recent times has been too negative.

Then again, most reporters/bloggers thrive on bad news - it travels faster than good news.

1 Like

Re: Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos by Beface(m): 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
It could be as a result of poison or ritual. May God continue to guide us from the agents of darkness looking for who to devour.
Re: Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos by stainlink(m): 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
cry
Re: Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
It could be chronic ulcer. She needs to be taken to the hospital immediately
Re: Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos by WayStage(m): 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
May Jah continue to protect us

1 Like

Re: Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos by Khalifaskug(m): 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
but she no dress like a slay queen... I for say gbois Don use her....
Re: Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
She has eaten poison.. Maybe
Re: Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos by Lincoln275(m): 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
RIP
Re: Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos by Damlesky(m): 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I'm waiting for someone to say a yahoo boy or a sex starved alhaji must have used her for ritual.

Dem don use this one already.

If you know, you know.
angry
Re: Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
embarassed sad undecided lipsrsealed hope one Alhaji,G bioz even one Pastor Nwachukwu neva use her for their evil.Mercy Lord
Re: Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
Kpele
Re: Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos by Alejoc(m): 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
This is serious!
Re: Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos by lexy2014: 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
okwabayi:

Ebola join sef
Re: Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos by adorable29(f): 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Nah...

That can only be AUTOMATICALLY true if she was fair, wearing jeans and make up looking like a so called slay queen. Looking that way before slumping is ALL THE EVIDENCE nairaland illiterate touts need to prove that she was used for rituals by yahooboys and alhaji combined.
Re: Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ebola touchdown
Re: Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos by peacengine(m): 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
Epilepsy
Re: Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos by obaataaokpaewu: 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
[b][/b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic / Dead Body Found In Lekki Phase One / COVID-19: Ubong King Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.