Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Free Training On Bustier.... - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Free Training On Bustier.... (739 Views)

Checkout The Easiest Way To Cut And Sew A Princess Dart Bustier / Secrets To Sew Corset And Bustier With Velvet / How To Draft A Straight Bustier Gown | DIY | Padded Blouse Pattern Drafting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Training On Bustier.... by Pearlsfashion: 10:59am On Jun 08, 2018
I understand so many tailors and seamstress have issues with cutting bustier... so have decided to do one day free training....indicate if ur interested by dropping ur WhatsApp number I will add you... #womensupportingwomen
Re: Free Training On Bustier.... by ohynedar(f): 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
08036250404, thanks God bless you.
Re: Free Training On Bustier.... by Pearlsfashion: 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
ohynedar:
08036250404, thanks God bless you.
uw... we need more candidate
Re: Free Training On Bustier.... by janefrancisca(f): 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
Pearlsfashion:
I understand so many tailors and seamstress have issues with cutting bustier... so have decided to do one day free training....indicate if ur interested by dropping ur WhatsApp number I will add you... #womensupportingwomen

Plz can you recommend any affordable and standard fashion school in lagos for me. I have an interest in fashion designing but most of the schools I saw online fees are all expensive.

(1) (Reply)

Trendy And Affordable Turbans / The Bride Who Expertly Did Her Hair And Makeup For Her Wedding / Nice Sandals For Children100% Handmade.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.