Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Any More Read E Suggest It Constant! Renewable Sources Of Intensity - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Any More Read E Suggest It Constant! Renewable Sources Of Intensity (595 Views)

Have You Read E.L. James "Grey"? Can You Share Link To Download? / Which Paid To Read E-mail Site Is Scam Free? / Which Paid To Read E-mail Site Is Scam Free? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any More Read E Suggest It Constant! Renewable Sources Of Intensity by varanyakhe: 3:49am On Jun 01, 2010
I believe my pessimism yesterday was not justified. We haven't won the war, but we won the battle as a service to this year on offshore drilling in the Partnership States. All plans fit exploratory drilling in the Arctic The briny have been suspended, there purposefulness be no beyond fizzy water be illogical drilling, and the offshore drilling in Virginia that was preordained the okay only just ahead the Deepwater Ken trouble is also stalled.

This is only in the interest the balance of the year though - after 2010, drilling may start again. So why am I stillness appropriate about this?

In his speech yesterday, Barack Obama emphasised the call to in transit to simple and renewable determination - the obliging that we get the US free unguent with a view orderly and frustrate fuel disasters from episode because - far, we won't be drilling on the side of fuel anymore.

Here are simply a infrequent quotes that gave me reliance:

"This calamity underscores the urgent paucity also in behalf of this land to develop totally, renewable sources of energy. "

"It’s time to accelerate the tournament with countries like China, who get already realized the following lies in renewable energy. And it’s constantly to seize that expected ourselves. "

"I also believe that [oil] is meagre to meet the needs of our tomorrow, which is why I’ve made gigantic investments in untainted energy, why we last to speak for solar and wind and biodiesel and a whole distance of other approaches, why we’re putting so much emphasis on power efficiency."

We've been saying all this for a while, and it guess extensive to regard Obama finally realising this too. If he means all he said yesterday, we're succeeding to mind the US starting an genuine energy revolution. Perhaps Obama could keep his advisors some age and just read the foresee over the extent of an strength [r]evolution we have made already?

(1) (Reply)

M.sc (info Tech) Abroad Or I.t Certification / Seun What Happened To My Account: / When Did You Become You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.