Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

"Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) (80979 Views)

Nigerian Masquerade Worships, Sings Praises To Jesus; Followers Back Him (Video) / Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus / Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by bedspread: 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
expert234:

You are trying to instill fear in the mind of people? What kind of rubbish is this. Are you speaking through the Spirit of God or that of your father the devil?

Jesus, whom you lie to yourself to be following, was called names, yet he didn't get angry or threaten anyone.

If this man is evil, his evil will find him out and befall him.

Arkan in the Bible was a leader. He committed sin and was punished. If Lazarus is guilty, you are committing sin by trying to cover him up.
If you are wise, Wat u will do is to Attend a program where he preaches or Listen to His Tapes... Am not Carried away by church or whatever.... but when u see a Confirmed man of GOD, shut up saying anything about him....
You Don't see a Man who is Busy Preaching Undiluted and Unadulterated Messages of Salvation never heard in Histroy of Mankind and u Insult him. It would hv been better u are not Born...
I hv Tried my Best to help many of u here due to wat I hv seen, and the Devil has refused to let u listen....
To your Tents O Isreal!!!
Time will Tell!!!
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by Mouthgag: 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
bedspread:
My brother do not Forget To Trace THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT HEADQUARTERS AT IJESHA LAGOS FOR restitution that When the Calamities and Problems created by ur Tongue Starts..
it's ur Family I pity..... Cos they will be the ones moving u up and down.. but do them some good and Remember to tell them about Today.
GOD BLESS YOU..

Go fùck yourself ass licker
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by bedspread: 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
manforgu:

Both U and that your Lazarus Mouka needs to be examined by a psychiatrist... Nonsense
MAY U NOT HAVE COURSE TO SEE A PSYCHIATRIST!!! I beg u shut ur Mouth to Pastor Lazarus Muoka.. pls...
You can insult me... no qualms....

But pls Leave anything pertaining to that Pastor Alone... For your own Good..

Ask GOD for Forgiveness for the one u hv said... and come to The Chosen and give your Life to JESUS..
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
PointZerom:

What do you know?

My mother in-law is a very strong woman of God and she said this same thing long time ago! just that I don't want to say much here.
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by bedspread: 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
cocolacec:

Death and suffering is a neccessary part of human existence .All the Prophets of God (Adam,Solomon,Jonah,Jesus,Moses,Eyob etc)suffered in one form or the other, Death is an inevitable end for all living things on earth whether you do good or bad.The World is only an illusion its not our permanent abode , heaven is our permanent abode There is a time to be born ,live and finally die.Death is no respecter of age,status,power,faith etc.
Heaven is A Prepared Place for Prepared people....
Without Surrendering to JESUS CHRIST you cannot see Heaven...
You cannot go against GOD'S Word and say u go to Heaven...
Desist from saying anything u don't know about GENUIE Servants of GOD.. it is Disatrous.... Don't make ur self A Symbol dt others will use to Learn how not to do certain things
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by bedspread: 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
BlackManta:

My mother bought that CD years ago and our family watched it.

Today my family is alive and doing well even though we bad mouthed Lazarus Muoka.
Nothing bad happened to us.

So what are you trying to say
ASK your Mother very well
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by bedspread: 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Oga don't say what you don't know.....
This is deeper than you think.
I advice u to not Join dem in talking Victor.....Assist ur Generation
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
bedspread:
I advice u to not Join dem in talking Victor.....Assist ur Generation

My brother, my mother in-law is a strong woman of God and she said the same thing to us long time ago.
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by bedspread: 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
victorazyvictor:

My brother, my mother in-law is a strong woman of God and she said the same thing to us long time ago.
its For ur Good.. Many have Died.... Many have had all Hood things of Life Locked up against them..
Many hv had Business closed up
Many Are in one sort of Afflictions or the other...
I hv seen Many with my eyes carried on Wheel Chairs to the church begging...
Many who Where Blessed all of a Sudden saw their fortunes disappear from their eyes..

I know one who had an accident.. and had another Accident in that Accident...

Don't wait until Life is closed up Against u...

That Man Pastor Lazarus is GOD's GENUIE Servant
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by bedspread: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
fairfora:
Are you a member of his church? say the truth and let the devil be put to shame. grin. In as much as I do not take sides with those deriding men of God, pls let God take up the judgement. God Himself would vindicate the man if he's truly His. The lady could be another otobo Stephanie who dragged a man of God's name in the mud, who later confessed and apologised. At the same time, she could be right in a way, who knows?. Only God knows who are truly His.
I AM A CHOSEN!! I hv got understanding of certain things in Life by GOD'S Grace....
What I have here is an Advice.... due to wat I hv seen... which am sure a lot of people who also insulted experienced also....

A Word they say is Enough for the Wise
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by PointZerom: 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
victorazyvictor:

My mother in-law is a very strong woman of God and she said this same thing long time ago! just that I don't want to say much here.

Her opinion cannot overrule what God told me about the Lord's Chosen Pastor.

Goan pray let God Himself reveal to you who Pastor Lazarus Mouka is. Your mother in-law maybe speaking out of envy.
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by shugacain: 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
bedspread:
tell us wat u know...
This is how u carry problems....

sorry sir i wouldnt to avoid problem
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by bedspread: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
mybestlove:

So many people died after buying her CD? Oga, park well, this is a total lie. So the CD killed them or Mourka.
I didn't hear of anyone that died during that time the CD was on sale, neither did Mourka kill anyone.
We pray to Jehovah to reveal the truth about these churches in Nigeria.
Many who Watched thst Cd and Those who Spoke against God's Work in the Chosen and His Servant Have not Had their Lives the same...
Soo much....
Many Don't even know where their Calamities came from..
Some where privileged to Know tru one Means or the other and they have been coming to beg for Forgiveness.. even up till the Ladt service.... Someone still came to beg for forgiveness...

Many have Died and Gone for ever...

Don't join dem I beg u... But if u do, When it starts , know where to come..

"Its a Fearful Thing to Fall into The Hands of The Living GOD"

Who will u Run to For Help? Use ur Brain
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by bedspread: 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
oglalasioux:

This one is bound and sealed. Fear will never allow you reason in this lifetime; exactly what these pastors want from their members.
A word they say is Enough for a Wise Person... Go ahead and speak Unbound and Unsealed Man
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by bedspread: 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
shugacain:

sorry sir i wouldnt to avoid problem
I advice u for u good to Keep Quiet.... Cos what u say u know is from the pit of HELL!!
When The Devil Afflicts a Man or Woman, you Run to GOD to save
But When A Man or Woman is Under GOD'S punishment, Who do u go to?
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by bedspread: 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
Pharaoh9:

You and the pastor are very stup!d
GOD Have Mercy on U...

No Pharaoh can Like wat GOD IS doing in Chosen..
Pharaohs are Constantly Dealt with..
U know u cannot Stand on the way of A CHOSEN..
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
bedspread:
I AM A CHOSEN!! I hv got understanding of certain things in Life by GOD'S Grace....
What I have here is an Advice.... due to wat I hv seen... which am sure a lot of people who also insulted experienced also....

A Word they say is Enough for the Wise

Now you're talking. I maintain the fact that only God knows who is truly His and not man, not even a church member. Reverend king was once worshipped in Nigeria like God, until God Himself exposed him and the whole world knew he's not of God. His followers were huge. I'm. Sure you know about the story. Do not fight for anybody as we're all made of sand, mere man. Allow God to defend His own chosen. It's not yours to threaten people that a word is enough for the wise as you're not God. Any servant of. God found derailing,would definitely be exposed by God Himself.
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by bedspread: 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
Smartlife:

Your sense is made of Recharge cards. Too bad. grin
Make Sure you attend this Program... next weekend...
U need JESUS!! Dts all

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by bedspread: 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
fairfora:
Now you're talking. I maintain the fact that only God knows who is truly His and not man, not even a church member. Reverend king was once worshipped in Nigeria like God, until God Himself exposed him and the whole world knew his not of God. His followers were huge. I'm. Sure you know about the story. Do not fight for anybody as we're all made of sand, mere man. Allow God to defend His own chosen. It's not yours to threaten people that a word is enough for the wise as you're not God. Any servant of. God found derailing,would definitely be exposed by God Himself.
Who am I to Fight for GOD??
I gave An Advice cos Many do not know wat they fall into.... Am sure The Advice have Saved the Wise..
If u are a Genuine Child of GOD and U know about The Church, You cannot Hate The Lords Chosen or insult A Man of GOD, Whether u are a Member or not
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by shugacain: 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
bedspread:
I advice u for u good to Keep Quiet.... Cos what u say u know is from the pit of HELL!!
When The Devil Afflicts a Man or Woman, you Run to GOD to save
But When A Man or Woman is Under GOD'S punishment, Who do u go to?

how much were you paid to attack me ?
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
bedspread:
Who am I to Fight for GOD??
I gave An Advice cos Many do not know wat they fall into.... Am sure The Advice have Saved the Wise..
If u are a Genuine Child of GOD and U know about The Church, You cannot Hate The Lords Chosen or insult A Man of GOD, Whether u are a Member or not
. I think I know your denomination more than you think but that doesn't mean one should place all his trust in a man of God. A man of God can make mistakes, he can even derail. We've heard of a Pastor who's head was removed by the secret cult members openly after he died. This man was a popular man of God in quote in Nigeria. In his lifetime, he was well respected. His members always bragged about him. There was a popular gospel singer in this country who always paid obeisance to him at a time. Hardly would she sing without mentioning his name as her role model. What would you say about that? Just believe in God truly and trust men of God less. The psalmist says it's better to trust in God than put trust in man.
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by lonelydora: 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
Marpol:

Tell Pastor we are still waiting for the robust reply he promised. grin

Old things have passed away, everything have become new. Even though, i don't know the story you are talking about.

COZA brings powerful men of God to Nigeria from around, and you think he's not doing something right? T.D Jakes came last month. Guess you are aware
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
PointZerom:

Her opinion cannot overrule what God told me about the Lord's Chosen Pastor.

Goan pray let God Himself reveal to you who Pastor Lazarus Mouka is. Your mother in-law maybe speaking out of envy.

OK sir
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
bedspread:
its For ur Good.. Many have Died.... Many have had all Hood things of Life Locked up against them..
Many hv had Business closed up
Many Are in one sort of Afflictions or the other...
I hv seen Many with my eyes carried on Wheel Chairs to the church begging...
Many who Where Blessed all of a Sudden saw their fortunes disappear from their eyes..

I know one who had an accident.. and had another Accident in that Accident...

Don't wait until Life is closed up Against u...

That Man Pastor Lazarus is GOD's GENUIE Servant

OK sir.

1 Like

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by bedspread: 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
fairfora:
. I think I know your denomination more than you think but that doesn't mean one should place all his trust in a man of God. A man of God can make mistakes, he can even derail. We've heard of a Pastor who's head was removed by the secret cult members openly after he died. This man was a popular man of God in quote in Nigeria. In his lifetime, he was well respected. His members always bragged about him. There was a popular gospel singer in this country who always paid obeisance to him at a time. Hardly would she sing without mentioning his name as her role model. What would you say about that? Just believe in God truly and trust men of God less. The psalmist says it's better to trust in God than put trust in man.
Popularity does not mean ure a Man of GOD... Those are False Prophets and pastors.. And They are Everywhere...
I am The Last Person who will Speak against any one Carrying the name...
I can tell u or write u if I see u going astray...
I was born into Deepelife
At a Time in Life I attended Winners Chapel
And Today am A Chosen.....
Amy main Reason for Being a Chosen Today is Because it's The Place where I Here Salvation Message that Pricks me and makes me Check my self on daily basis.. There are lots of Men of GOD but if Making HEAVEN is the most Important thing to u, you have to Attend The Lords CHOSEN.

Church Takes no one to Heaven...
Confession of sins and Surrendering to JESUS Christ takes u to Heaven..

A Man of GOD is not by Popularity... u can be a man of GOD and go to hell...

The Daily Content of The Message is what tells u who is Genuie..

The Bible which is the Word of GOD remains Same despite the Changing World we are in..

Whoever Does not Tell u Salvation Thru JESUS only is the way to Heaven is Fake whether he is Popular or not!

Whoever does not tell u that All unrighteousness is sin no matter how popular he is is a Fake!!

Whoever does not Preach the Salvation Message that Jesus Christ came to save daily and He is about coming to catch up those who are saved is Fake....

GOD IS THE OWNER OF THE CHURCH
What he came for is to seek and Save the Lost(Sinners)- This is the Primary Reason for The church. Every other thing is Secondary....

Beware of Those who make the Secondary Reasons Primary.......
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by oglalasioux(m): 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
bedspread:
A word they say is Enough for a Wise Person... Go ahead and speak Unbound and Unsealed Man

Shut up! Don't bring such empty threats to someone like me. I'm beyond you and your god of man.

1 Like

Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by expert234: 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
bedspread:
If you are wise, Wat u will do is to Attend a program where he preaches or Listen to His Tapes... Am not Carried away by church or whatever.... but when u see a Confirmed man of GOD, shut up saying anything about him....
You Don't see a Man who is Busy Preaching Undiluted and Unadulterated Messages of Salvation never heard in Histroy of Mankind and u Insult him. It would hv been better u are not Born...
I hv Tried my Best to help many of u here due to wat I hv seen, and the Devil has refused to let u listen....
Time will Tell!!!

Your comment is a clear sign of stupidity and spiritual immaturity. if you are not a daft person, you will remember the scriptures warning you that "by their FRUITS you shall know them" not by their Gifts of preaching or any other gift.

You are so annoyingly daft not to know that a man can preach with skills, especially after preaching for several years, he becomes an expert and can rehearse without the involvement of the Holy Spirit.

Finally, let me ask your sick immature head if Jesus was not preaching the gospel of truth when he was abused.

Stop acting like a spiritual baby. wake up from your annoying spiritual stupidity.

Accusing a pastor does not incur any curse. the only thing is that the anointing of a particular pastor you abuse or do not respect may not work for you; that is all! Jesus was abused, but he blessed them instead. So you are the one acting like an idiot here.
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
bedspread:
Popularity does not mean ure a Man of GOD... Those are False Prophets and pastors.. And They are Everywhere...
I am The Last Person who will Speak against any one Carrying the name...
I can tell u or write u if I see u going astray...
I was born into Deepelife
At a Time in Life I attended Winners Chapel
And Today am A Chosen.....
Amy main Reason for Being a Chosen Today is Because it's The Place where I Here Salvation Message that Pricks me and makes me Check my self on daily basis.. There are lots of Men of GOD but if Making HEAVEN is the most Important thing to u, you have to Attend The Lords CHOSEN.

Church Takes no one to Heaven...
Confession of sins and Surrendering to JESUS Christ takes u to Heaven..

A Man of GOD is not by Popularity... u can be a man of GOD and go to hell...

The Daily Content of The Message is what tells u who is Genuie..

The Bible which is the Word of GOD remains Same despite the Changing World we are in..

Whoever Does not Tell u Salvation Thru JESUS only is the way to Heaven is Fake whether he is Popular or not!

Whoever does not tell u that All unrighteousness is sin no matter how popular he is is a Fake!!

Whoever does not Preach the Salvation Message that Jesus Christ came to save daily and He is about coming to catch up those who are saved is Fake....

GOD IS THE OWNER OF THE CHURCH
What he came for is to seek and Save the Lost(Sinners)- This is the Primary Reason for The church. Every other thing is Secondary....

Beware of Those who make the Secondary Reasons Primary.......

I'm sure with my comments, I don't sound pagan to you. I'm a believer of the word. All those messages are good though but the question is whether you're a doer of the word or not. happy you said you're once a deeper life member. So, are you now saying deeper life doesn't preach salvation and heaven? You made me laugh loud. I still maintain my saying...nowadays, there are many pastors but not all of them are servants of the living God. the fact that you're trying to preach your church to me as the only way to eternity is another proof that you worship church and men of God than God Himself. Trust God with the whole of your mind and obey all( not few) of His command. For you to have left deeper life because you've not heard the word of salvation? I rest my case. Good luck to you.
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by sonmvayina(m): 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
He worships a python, the generality of Christian worships a dead jew,.. Same shit different toilet..
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by isidiwent: 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
bedspread:
Time will Tell!!!
Preaching the truth is no guarantee that you are of the truth.. Even a false prophet can preach about eternity & rapture so that you will see him as genuine..The fact is that if you are of the truth, your testimony will be validated with time......Time will tell!! I used to be attracted to chosen before & I have visited there not more than once, but now I need to be careful as to the fact that something's are not spiritually clear to me...I mean it...... Instead of bragging or judging, tell God to show you secret things
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by bedspread: 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
fairfora:
I'm sure with my comments, I don't sound pagan to you. I'm a believer of the word. All those messages are good though but the question is whether you're a doer of the word or not. happy you said you're once a deeper life member. So, are you now saying deeper life doesn't preach salvation and heaven? You made me laugh loud. I still maintain my saying...nowadays, there are many pastors but not all of them are servants of the living God. the fact that you're trying to preach your church to me as the only way to eternity is another proof that you worship church and men of God than God Himself. Trust God with the whole of your mind and obey all( not few) of His command. For you to have left deeper life because you've not heard the word of salvation? I rest my case. Good luck to you.
U Spoke about Deeper Life... I didn't... DLBC has been a Bible Preaching, Practicing and Believing Church. Pastor W.F Kumuyi is a Father to Me..
I was born when DLBC began and Fear for GOD was created there..
By The Grace of GOD am Striving to Make Heaven..
In Making Heaven, You Watch your Words when u Speak about Men of GOD..
Also Watch Your words so u Don't Accuse People like u Just Did...
That's my Advice...
Re: "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) by bedspread: 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
isidiwent:
Preaching the truth is no guarantee that you are of the truth.. Even a false prophet can preach about eternity & rapture so that you will see him as genuine..The fact is that if you are of the truth, your testimony will be validated with time......Time will tell!! I used to be attracted to chosen before & I have visited there not more than once, but now I need to be careful as to the fact that something's are not spiritually clear to me...I mean it...... Instead of bragging or judging, tell God to show you secret things
I LOVE U last Statement; Go to Prayers and Ask GOD to Tell if Chosen is of Him...
But I say this to you: If u claim to Be a Believer who wanna make Heaven and U have a Failt with the Lords Chosen.... Check yourself!!
The Lords Chosen is Wrapped In Heaven and Thrown to World for This Last days....
If u hv a Problem with The Lords Chosen , Check your Life.... Something must be Wrong... Except you wanna DECIEVE Yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures / Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady / Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.