Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Nigerian Girl’s Account Of Slavery In OMAN - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Girl’s Account Of Slavery In OMAN (2049 Views)

Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like / Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: An Eyewitness Account Of The Abeokuta Station, Oke Mosan (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Girl’s Account Of Slavery In OMAN by baby124: 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2018

Re: Nigerian Girl’s Account Of Slavery In OMAN by baby124: 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
Cc disguy and justwise... please push to front page
Re: Nigerian Girl’s Account Of Slavery In OMAN by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
Yeye dey smell! wetin i wan go do for islamic nation?

Re: Nigerian Girl’s Account Of Slavery In OMAN by Lexusgs430: 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
We have warned people numerously on NL.... But dog wey go lost, no go ever hear hunter whistle......

Re: Nigerian Girl’s Account Of Slavery In OMAN by healthserve(m): 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
Re: Nigerian Girl’s Account Of Slavery In OMAN by ModestGal(f): 6:52am On Jul 05, 2020
Who else noticed how beautiful this girl is?

Her beauty is striking, its just her English that is somehow.
I wish someone could help her up, she would be great, shes just suffering from poor education maybe due to the lost of her parents.

As for Arabs Nigerian worshipers, I hope you dey see that.

I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life / Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge / Help! How Much Is The Ticket To Dublin