Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend (98429 Views)

Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by OgaDonald: 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with caption ..

Chioma is irreplaceable

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/10582/davidos-girlfriend-chioma-shares-no-makeup-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by Holuwahyomzzy: 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by zilon12(m): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
I am looking for a sister

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by borlah50(m): 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
Don't underestimate d power of Jazz

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by olametrix(m): 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
For this movie, na chief priest to be award

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by iamswizz(m): 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
lol
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by zubby4567(m): 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
Pretty lady

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
LOVELY. PRETTY. BEAUTIFUL

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by henrixx(m): 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
Lol
borlah50:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
She is beautiful

16 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by henrixx(m): 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
Lol grin
borlah50:
olametrix:
grin
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by kolafolabi(m): 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
Davido likes the babe alot.. I pray their relationship will last forever

137 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by ManTiger(m): 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
Lemme coman fry pap

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by omoadeleye(m): 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
nasty nasty, ebora owu re o

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by Akinola2543(m): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
still beautiful

5 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by gazilion: 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
BRAINY GIRLS SERVE JESUS
BIG GIRLS SERVE JESUS
BEAUTIFUL GIRLS SERVE JESUS

BEAUTY, BRAINY AND BIG WITHOUT JESUS IS GUILTY

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by CAPSLOCKED: 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
OgaDonald:
Still Beautiful ...

INDISPUTABLE!

7 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by LordBaelish: 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
Chioma is a perpetual reminder to ladies: It's not by BO.OBS and AZZ..

Stay there be thinking it's by the amount of Guys that slide into your DM, by the ones that take you clubbing or the locations that you snap in.

Even in business,Pay attention to the metric that matters: Jumia looks for sales while Nairaland looks for views because they know their objective.

Fact is there is very little if no BIG MAN in Nigeria today that has wifed any of these Big Brezz and Azz girls. Name 3 and get immediate alert from me.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by Starplanet(m): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
let me type.new here
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by Antoeni(m): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
This her Beauty Na follow come

4 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by ehissi(m): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
y
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by BabaO2: 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
kolafolabi:
davido name cheap local guy.
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
kolafolabi:
Nothing lasts forever, bro.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by DonFreshmoney(m): 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
She looks like sour egusi soup... ugly

6 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by zombieHUNTER: 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2018
What kind of forum is this undecided

Chioma this... Chioma that

Am leaving oh

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by kolafolabi(m): 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2018
iyke926:

Nothing lasts forever, bro.
Ofcourse

3 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by victrick105: 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2018
is the artificial hair not also make up.. grin

9 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by Rebuke: 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
To hell with make up. This girl is better off without makeup.

She truly cute abeg. smiley wink

Now I understand why Davido is dying for dis sister.

D guy don see dem faces witout makeup and his heart has failed him many times till now dat Chibeauty came his way.

18 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by maxiuc(m): 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
Same way I keep quarreling with my babe over make-up issue

She damn beautiful without makeup

Her response was that she wants to look different each time

4 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
Remove that hair and she'll look very masculine, like 80% of Nigerian women

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride / What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery / Yomi Obileye Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.