Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,112 members, 7,845,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos (40899 Views)

Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) / We Move From Village To Village To Rape - Teen Gang-rapists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos by jericco1(m): 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
finally.... an eye opener to others

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos by dust144(m): 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
When village people remember you. Rip
Re: Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
Maroon.

His time would have been better spent at divorce court and/or dating site.
Re: Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos by Sirpaul(m): 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
VILLAGE!... VPN Strong
Re: Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
THAT'S BIAFRANS FOR YOU
Re: Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos by walade(m): 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
Homers123:
This is fishy.

Or Meaty
Re: Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos by guuudy87(m): 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
Some kain village people sha
Re: Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos by Crownwahley(m): 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Is the boy dead? All I can see is a tired person trying to take a nap.

Borrow sense if you don't have one na
Re: Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos by Kingdolo(m): 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
sad
Re: Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos by Mozenge1: 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
Buhari
Re: Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
adekhingz:
His in-laws have a case to answer.
They can't escape it

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
I pity his kids
Re: Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos by Galaxydon1(m): 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
you are stupid
Re: Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos by Babisha10(m): 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hmmmm the wife's ex at work.....
Re: Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos by AceRoyal: 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
Pavore9:
Suicide or murder?
Definitely murder, his legs were touching the ground as seen from the pix. Observe the shadow of the photographer.

No one will commit suicide in such a manner, it's a murder set up to look like suicide.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos by McCoy662(m): 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
U want to try village people RIP MAN
Re: Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos by donbenie(m): 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
LivingFree:
Looks like a suicide, there's no bruises on him.

It's sad people no longer have respect for the dead. Why show his pictures. May He finally find peace.
Under the circumstances murder should be the most likely suspicion and not having bruises is not a reason to rule out murder,for all we know he might have been drugged first..
Who goes to his in laws village to commit suicide by the way.. grin
Re: Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos by Nectarbaba(m): 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
like you're going to be very soon if you don't watch what you're spewing out.
Re: Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos by Ohraybs(m): 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
[quote author=PrettyCrystal post=68294143]A man has been found dead in a tragic circumstance following his visit to his wife's hometown after a misunderstanding with her. The victim identified as Mr Benson Aminadokiye popularly known by his nickname 'Benny' from Ogu Town in Ogu/Bolo LGA of Rivers State - was reported to have had misunderstanding with his wife which made her pack out of their home with the kids.

It was claimed that Benson was invited to come and resolve issues with his wife at her hometown Kira in Tai Local government area of the state some days ago and this morning, he was found dead in what looked like a suicide.

An eyewitness who found the corpse alleged that the man was beaten and tied to a window at his wife's hometown.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/benson-aminadokiye-found-dead-in-rivers-state.html[/quote

Oro oh.. Ikunle abiamo oh
Re: Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos by poseidon12: 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
Which suicide? Of course his in-laws murdered him and want to make it look like suicide. I wonder if he went alone.
Re: Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos by poseidon12: 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
HungerBAD:
Murder.

He was murdered.

Of course. Forensics would help Police catch the killers (the in-laws). Their finger prints would be all over his body.
Re: Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos by Jasperro(m): 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
suicide me? I think he was murdered
Re: Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos by Jasperro(m): 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
suicide ke? I think he was murdered
Re: Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos by Ayeesha30(f): 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
too bad
Re: Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos by Sanchase: 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
No Autopsy, No Follow up, What a country !!!
Re: Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos by poseidon12: 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
LivingFree:
Looks like a suicide, there's no bruises on him.

It's sad people no longer have respect for the dead. Why show his pictures. May He finally find peace.

Which suicide? He might have been strangled.
Re: Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos by Martin0(m): 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
Twoclans:
I just hope his people can demand justice angry

Marriage is not by force, if it gets too violent please stay apart. Nobody deserves to loose his/her life because of marriage related issues that can be avoided.

so you think it easy like that

walking out of your marriage is not just a mere walk ooo my dear
Re: Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
You have a case to settle with your in-laws concerning their. Daughter and you went alone?....ok how do I give you advice now on what to do?
Re: Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos by sundamonex(m): 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

and u too wants to make Heaven...?

Re: Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
Why Okrika man go marry Ogoni woman? Cat dey marry dog? It just doesn’t work.

Same way Ikwerre no dey marry Okrika, your family no go even subscribe to such marriage in the first instance.
Re: Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos by Twoclans(f): 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
Martin0:

so you think it easy like that

walking out of your marriage is not just a mere walk ooo my dear

So been murdered in marriage is easy

Bia Martin carry this your catholic wahala dey go. grin
Re: Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos by slimdamatrix1(m): 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Since you had the nerves to find humor in someone's death, I pray nobody values you again till you learn to value the lives of others.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Cuts Off Teenager's Hand For Resisting Rape In Uganda (Photo) / Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) / Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.