Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Crushed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Crushed (337 Views)

CRUSHED >>> A JKD STORY / Crushed / CRUSHED (chapter Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crushed by TraceNews(m): 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
SEVEN YEARS LATER

"Good morning, madam, you called for me?" Chioma greeted her boss. "Good morning, Chioma. Yes, I called for you, I need you to accept the deal from JK. Is that clear?" Beth instructed.

"Yes ma'am". Chioma left the office while Beth was typing away at her computer. She was so deep in what she was doing that she didn't know when someone came in the door. She just feel someone staring at her, then she looked up; who she saw both shocked and surprised her.

She squealed with happiness and delight, she screamed her name " Alice!!" She was so happy to see her. Alice had a huge grin on her face and almost fell because of how Beth had hugged her. "Easy there, panda" Alice joked.

"You never told me you were coming, I could have picked you from the airport", Beth complained. "I wanted to make it a surprise", Alice said laughing. "Oh my God! A surprise it is! Alice it's so good to see you. It feels like ages since I last saw you".

Beth said still hugging Alice. Beth broke the embrace and led her to the chair. Beth said sarcastically, " You still spoke with me through Skype three days ago and I left this country, three weeks ago." "Durh! It feels like a decade."

Alice asked jokingly, " You are kidding right? " Beth burst out laughing and Alice joined her. They sat on the same couch and Beth served the both of them refreshments. "How is the business going?" Alice asked sipping from the juice.

"Business's been fantastic, thank God. I just accepted a deal from JK and just finished a business deal last week from ChingCheng group of companies". " Wow!! Business has been really good girl". "Yeah, so gist me, how is Tom?" ...............

Continue reading on the link below:

http://www.tracenews.com.ng/2018/06/crushed.html

(1) (Reply)

4 Questions You Should End The Week Asking? / Get A Blog For N14,999 / The Blind Alley - Episode 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.