Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,310 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Anthony Bourdain, A CNN Presenter Commits Suicide (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anthony Bourdain, A CNN Presenter Commits Suicide (photo) (1487 Views)

Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) / Late Anthony Bourdain And His Love For Nigerian Food (photos) / Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Bourdain, A CNN Presenter Commits Suicide (photo) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
Anthony Bourdain, a chef, storyteller, and writer, has committed suicide.

As reported by News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), Bourdain, 61, was a presenter and host of ‘Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown’ on CNN since 2013.

According to the network, he committed suicide.

The network reports that Bourdain’s close friend Eric Ripert, a French chef, found him unresponsive in his hotel room Friday morning.

“It is with extraordinary sadness we can confirm the death of our friend and colleague, Anthony Bourdain,” CCN said in a statement on Friday.

“His love of great adventure, new friends, fine food and drink and the remarkable stories of the world made him a unique storyteller.

His talents never ceased to amaze us and we will miss him very much. Our thoughts and prayers are with his daughter and family at this incredibly difficult time.”

Bourdain was in France working on an upcoming episode of his CNN series “Parts Unknown.” (NAN)

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/anthony-bourdain-commits-suicide/

Re: Anthony Bourdain, A CNN Presenter Commits Suicide (photo) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Anthony Bourdain, A CNN Presenter Commits Suicide (photo) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Anthony Bourdain, A CNN Presenter Commits Suicide (photo) by stefanweeks: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
RIP

He had fame

Had money, cars, houses

and yet he still wasn't happy.

If you know, you know.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Bourdain, A CNN Presenter Commits Suicide (photo) by bro4u: 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
stefanweeks:
RIP

He had fame

Had money, cars, houses

and yet he still wasn't happy.

If you know, you know.
Brotherly fvck that shit, those things you mentioned above gives happiness infact joy, if you're still unhappy having them then you'll have to buy kegs of palm wine to please your village people both old and young.
Re: Anthony Bourdain, A CNN Presenter Commits Suicide (photo) by Mutemenot(m): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
bro4u:

Brotherly fvck that shit, those things you mentioned above gives happiness infact joy, if you're still unhappy having them then you'll have to buy kegs of palm wine to please your village people both old and young.

You are joking. The happiest people in earth are the poor, make good money and see how problems generate

1 Like

Re: Anthony Bourdain, A CNN Presenter Commits Suicide (photo) by CilicMarin: 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
I blame Buhari for this tragedy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Bourdain, A CNN Presenter Commits Suicide (photo) by stefanweeks: 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
bro4u:

Advice no be curse

I just dey talk my own
Re: Anthony Bourdain, A CNN Presenter Commits Suicide (photo) by bro4u: 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
[s]
Mutemenot:

You are joking. The happiest people in earth are the poor, make good money and see how problems generate
[/s]
This mindset is pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Bourdain, A CNN Presenter Commits Suicide (photo) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

grin grin grin
Re: Anthony Bourdain, A CNN Presenter Commits Suicide (photo) by bro4u: 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
stefanweeks:

Advice no be curse
I just dey talk my own
meaning
Re: Anthony Bourdain, A CNN Presenter Commits Suicide (photo) by gcof(m): 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
Mutemenot:

Re: Anthony Bourdain, A CNN Presenter Commits Suicide (photo) by clevvermind(m): 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
Mutemenot:

This should be the biggest lie this year.
Re: Anthony Bourdain, A CNN Presenter Commits Suicide (photo) by Nateben(m): 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
........ Uwa ezu oke.
Re: Anthony Bourdain, A CNN Presenter Commits Suicide (photo) by DrGoodman: 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

exactly, his horrible policies can kill every non Nigerian.
Re: Anthony Bourdain, A CNN Presenter Commits Suicide (photo) by Otedollaryen: 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
Mutemenot:

Biggest lie poor pple tell themselves.
Re: Anthony Bourdain, A CNN Presenter Commits Suicide (photo) by czarina(f): 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
Sad! cry He must have been depressed

Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs cool
Re: Anthony Bourdain, A CNN Presenter Commits Suicide (photo) by stefanweeks: 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
bro4u:

meaning

Borrow sense
Re: Anthony Bourdain, A CNN Presenter Commits Suicide (photo) by Auladimeji(m): 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
Mutemenot:

Honestly you are right but I can't be � poor and be happy
Re: Anthony Bourdain, A CNN Presenter Commits Suicide (photo) by smexy(m): 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
Mutemenot:

I think the happiest people on earth are those with contentment.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Bourdain, A CNN Presenter Commits Suicide (photo) by Follygunners: 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
Auladimeji:
Honestly you are right but I can't be � poor and be happy

Poverty is a thing of the mind... Contentment is wealth!

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Has Finally Accepts Davido’s Proposal / Harrysong When You Die, I Will Sit In A Bar And Tell Sad Stories Of You- Kaycee / Mr P Spoils His Birthday Cake To Reconcile With Rudeboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.