Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Mysql Error - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mysql Error (362 Views)

How To Integrate Paystack Payment Gateway In Website Using PHP and Mysql / How To Create An E-learning Website In HTML, CSS,PHP And Mysql / Google Adsense Error: how can I fix it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mysql Error by eaglejay13(m): 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
Good afternoon people.

Please i just installed WAMP server on my system but i keep getting the message below when trying to access phpMyAdmin.

Error

MySQL said: Documentation
#1045 - Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server, and the server rejected the connection. You should check the host, username and password in your configuration and make sure that they correspond to the information given by the administrator of the MySQL server.
Re: Mysql Error by EasternActivist: 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
Drop your MySQL connection query
Re: Mysql Error by oswaggiee(m): 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
If your phpmyadmin or dB is passworded open your wamp server folder, then mysql sub folder then config file and edit the password for root

(1) (Reply)

Buy Linux Web Hosting Plan For High-speed Performance Of Your Websites / I Want To Change My Username / Graphic Designer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.