Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Falz - This Is Nigeria Video : The Good And The Bad Side Of It. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Falz - This Is Nigeria Video : The Good And The Bad Side Of It. (448 Views)

Skit Makers Jump On Falz 'Mr. Yakubu' Challenge / Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? / Download Video: The King’s Woman (chinese Tvseries) With Eng Subtitles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Falz - This Is Nigeria Video : The Good And The Bad Side Of It. by nadleeh: 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
I believe every lazy youth and normal nigerians have heard this song and watched it's music video,and it has caused all manner of love,hate and maximum stupidity from all over. So me being the jerk that I am,and have nothing else to do with my life (since am a gun damn lazy youth), I've decided to check the video out and put my thoughts on it. No need to thank me .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCYsP7tl1N8

(1) (Reply)

TSTV Africa Is Back On Nigcomsat / Teni The Entertainer To Shut Down ''yes You Can'' Final Gala 2018. / This Populars List Movie On Reddit In January 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.