Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

I Am Oragba Njideka Cordelia ,A Designer At Njdeliafashionhome, And This Is How - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Am Oragba Njideka Cordelia ,A Designer At Njdeliafashionhome, And This Is How (315 Views)

Take This Quick Survey To Improve Nairaland As A Designer / A Designer Is Need In Our Team. / How I Make 150k In A Month From Home As A Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Oragba Njideka Cordelia ,A Designer At Njdeliafashionhome, And This Is How by Techplan: 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
THIS IS HOW I WORK

Awesome !!

Last week, we met Florence Okosun, a self-taught Web developer who works at Andela_misstechy

This week, we get to meet another awesome Nigerian lady who currently works as a Designer at Ojo in Lagos State. Without further ado, meet Njfashionhome

I am Oragba Njideka Cordelia
C.E.O Njdeliafashionhome.
From Isuofia in Aguata L.G.A of Anambra state.

This is how I work

I had passion for creativity since I was little.
I learnt and worked for Uzo couture at Onitsha, Anambra State on 2011 before gaining admission to study Food Science and Technology at Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State.

There I met a tutor,mentor, more than a friend to me known as Nkcollection and Precious Appearel

HOW DO YOU KEEP YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF FASHION DESIGN & TECHNIQUES UP TO DATE DESPITE YOUR WORK SCHEDULE & COURSE OF STUDY?

Reading, and lots of it! Also podcasts and videos! I love to use Medium.com. Every morning I get a curated list of articles to read.

I also like to randomly search the internet (Google). Dribbble and Behance as well for inspiration and to get an idea of how other designers are thinking.

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE APPS FOR YOUR WORK

I love using Sketch and Invision for light to medium weight work. When I want something more robust I go for Axure. These are all industry standard tools. I also love working with Keynote and am currently learning Principle.

YOU STUDIED FOOD SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY.

HOW DID YOU BECOME A DESIGNER WITHOUT GOING TO A DESIGN SCHOOL? WERE YOU SELF-TAUGHT?http://www.techplan.com.ng/2018/06/08/i-am-oragba-njideka-cordelia-a-designer-at-njdeliafashionhome-and-this-is-how-i-work/

(1) (Reply)

MTN Group Incubation Programme Winter School For Digital Entrepreneurs / Finally Overcome Jamb / Post-utme / Pukena Anniversary Bootcamp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.