Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,421 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

I Did Not Go To School But I Make Millions, It’s Unfair - Tekno - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Did Not Go To School But I Make Millions, It’s Unfair - Tekno (442 Views)

Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair / Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling / Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Go To School But I Make Millions, It’s Unfair - Tekno by tell9ja: 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
[img]https://2.bp..com/-qw6AT47ux_w/Wxq1ZL9-X-I/AAAAAAAAB9o/2QB2ASaeDsE_KcBD60uAnk2mGREMKZ22wCLcBGAs/s1600/tekno-1.jpg[/img]
Tekno took to his IG page earlier today to share a video and revealed in the caption he dropped out of school and found it unfair he has millions despite that.I did not go to school but i make millions, It’s unfair - Tekno

The ‘Pana’ Crooner shared a video of himself in a bath tub living the ‘good life’ and declaring that it is quite unfair that he has hundreds of millions in his bank account even though he did not really finish school while graduates have nothing, he went further to say that things have to change in the country.

READ FULL https://www.wetindeynet.com/2018/06/tekno-makes-millions.html
Re: I Did Not Go To School But I Make Millions, It’s Unfair - Tekno by hisgrace090: 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
Greatest numbers of million ears and billion ears are made outside school.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Seen Having A Good Time With Chioma / Argentina Arrives Russia Ahead Of 2018 World Cup / WTF! Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky Mouth To Mouth - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.