Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,402 members, 7,853,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

Man United Appoint New Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man United Appoint New Coach (605 Views)

Newcastle United Appoint Eddie Howe As New Coach / OFFICIAL: Chelsea Appoint New Manager, Thomas Tuchel / Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man United Appoint New Coach by Concisenews: 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
Manchester United on Friday announced the appointment of Casey Stoney as head coach of their new professional women’s team.

“I am delighted to have joined Manchester United. This is the biggest club in the world,” Stoney, 36, told United’s website.

Stoney, who also represented Great Britain at the 2012 London Olympic Games, added: “The fact that we are going to have a women’s team and I’m going to be able to introduce that from scratch, to build a team, build a philosophy, with the biggest club in the world, means that, for me, there is no more exciting opportunity.

“My ultimate aim is to grow this team so that every little girl growing up dreams of playing for Manchester United when she’s older because they’re the most successful team in women’s football.”

United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward said Stoney shared the Old Trafford club’s longstanding commitment to youth development.

Source:
https://www.concisenews.global/2018/06/08/man-united-appoint-new-coach/

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Nigeria’s Croatia Defeat / Massive Records Cristiano Ronaldo Can Still Break During And After The World Cup / Chukwu Has Revealed The Only Option For Super Eagles Is ''Forceful Attack"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.