Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Skin Problem: My skin is aging rapidly - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Skin Problem: My skin is aging rapidly (1136 Views)

Help, My Newborn Has This Skin Problem / My Baby's Skin Problem Now A Story Of The Past / My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skin Problem: My skin is aging rapidly by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
I just moved into a new area and all of a sudden my skin has began to age. First time I took a shower, I noticed that the water felt different from what I was used to, it dryed my skin completely, I didn't give it too much thought at first but turns out the water is actually Hard Water. I did some research and all symptoms where a match. My skin is starting to look like an old man's skin (clogged up and wrinkled) despite bathing twice a day (which i suspect makes it even worse)
Is there a way to soften my water? Does anyone have experience with hardwater to softwater conversion? Am I doomed? My once baby skin is becoming unrecognizable.

As i type this, I can feel some twitchcing in my left cheek, I know its because the skin over there is clogged with calcuim deposit and whatever heavy mineral is in my water.

Ps: Its a well water in a mountainous region we pump into a tank.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skin Problem: My skin is aging rapidly by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
See a dermatologist
Re: Skin Problem: My skin is aging rapidly by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
Uchihaitaci:
See a dermatologist

My skin is fine, I just want know if there's an easy way if softening water.
Re: Skin Problem: My skin is aging rapidly by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

Google
Re: Skin Problem: My skin is aging rapidly by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

Google ..
Re: Skin Problem: My skin is aging rapidly by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
Park out from there.

If u r rent hadn't reached expiration,go and look for where u can get soft water. Buy water containers too.
As it's killing ur skin,so also it's killing your clothes.

Bad water can be very dangerous to the body and it shouldn't be taken lightly.

Some parts of a family friend's body changed color like one suffering ezmna. The patches are still there but some have faded away after treatment.
He was advice when test was conducted to stop using the water.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skin Problem: My skin is aging rapidly by NosoChic: 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
Get a bucket....fetch down the water and make sure it settles before using.
Try to pour out the top portion and add some dettol to it.

You may also choose to start using oils-olive,argan or coconut oil as your body cream.
Re: Skin Problem: My skin is aging rapidly by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
NosoChic:

Get a bucket....fetch down the water and make sure it settles before using.
Try to pour out the top portion and add some dettol to it.

You may also choose to start using oils-olive,argan or coconut oil as your body cream.

Funny thing is that the water is actually very clear but i notice the hardness reduces when I do this. I'm in big trouble.
Re: Skin Problem: My skin is aging rapidly by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
Lalasticalala, mynd44 please help me.
Re: Skin Problem: My skin is aging rapidly by muhammed50(m): 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
When they asked u to choose Science class in secondary school u won't agree. Now u wanna soften Water...
Anyway, U can soften it by using Sodium chloride...
Re: Skin Problem: My skin is aging rapidly by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
muhammed50:
When they asked u to choose Science class in secondary school u won't agree. Now u wanna soften Water...
Anyway, U can soften it by using Sodium chloride...

Thank you very much for this. Ion Exchange, it's all coming back now
Re: Skin Problem: My skin is aging rapidly by niqqaclaimz(m): 8:43am On Jun 09, 2018
Re: Skin Problem: My skin is aging rapidly by tuniboss: 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
I just moved into a new area and all of a sudden my skin has began to age. First time I took a shower, I noticed that the water felt different from what I was used to, it dryed my skin completely, I didn't give it too much thought at first but turns out the water is actually Hard Water. I did some research and all symptoms where a match. My skin is starting to look like an old man's skin (clogged up and wrinkled) despite bathing twice a day (which i suspect makes it even worse)
Is there a way to soften my water? Does anyone have experience with hardwater to softwater conversion? Am I doomed? My once baby skin is becoming unrecognizable.

As i type this, I can feel some twitchcing in my left cheek, I know its because the skin over there is clogged with calcuim deposit and whatever heavy mineral is in my water.

Ps: Its a well water in a mountainous region we pump into a tank.
okay I have remedies to slow down ageing process if interested please reply this message.
Re: Skin Problem: My skin is aging rapidly by RemedyLab: 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
cool

Learn how to use natural home made remedies to treat all skin infections and diseases here:
http://naturalremedylab.com/skin-infection-treatment/
Re: Skin Problem: My skin is aging rapidly by UcheJoe(m): 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
Hello friend,

I trust the issue of water hardness had been taken care of.
In order to reverse the adverse effect of the hard water in your body system, you need ANTI-OXIDANTS. These anti oxidants will mop up Free Radicals from the in take of the hard water through ingestion and skin.
Also, the fast aging is as a result of Acidic Body Bio Chemistry, which must be reversed back to The normal Mild Alkaline for good body function.
Contact me for our World Brand NaturaCeutical Products to achieve these and more.....07089817304.
Re: Skin Problem: My skin is aging rapidly by keithonroll: 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
You skin might be feeling dry and itchy due to hard water in your area. There are many studies that show how hard water impacts hair and skin. It is best to get your water tested by a lab and if high levels of water hardness are found, then get a water softener installed from a professional company.

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Province Orders Companies To Grant Women Leave For Menstrual Pain. / Liv 52 HB Now Available In Nigeria / U.S. Surgeon General Adams Dumps Bill Gates/who/cdc ‘predictive Contagion’ Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.