Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,763 members, 7,959,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

Ladies With Large Libido! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies With Large Libido! (893 Views)

Boss Ladies With Single Dudes / All The Ladies With mixed Nationalities Meet Here / Ladies With Hot Pants Check Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies With Large Libido! by buksbomb: 10:11am On Jun 01, 2010
It has come to my notice that some ladies sexual huge is high. They find it difficult to move with men who can satiate them. Dont worry a solution is here. I will connect to to a quite number of guys who are like you. those who can take you on 24hrs a day. just email me on buksman25@yahoo.com or call 08037550608. This is for Lagosians only. Mummys inclusive.

(1) (Reply)

/ 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Pr0stitute (runs Girl) / Orgy Bleep Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.