Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Phyno Plans To Sign This Soldier Rapper Who Murdered His Beat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Plans To Sign This Soldier Rapper Who Murdered His Beat (3137 Views)

Popular American Rapper Who Worships Yoruba Deity (IFA) / Who Murdered King Akhenaten And His Son King Tut? / Celebrity News: Phora, Tattoo Freak Rapper Who Tattooed His $200,000 Worth Lambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phyno Plans To Sign This Soldier Rapper Who Murdered His Beat by alexhl(m): 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
Wicked punchlines... Keep it up guy, your prayers has. Been answered your bravery has caught isiego's attention.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xymYHFG1s2w

Re: Phyno Plans To Sign This Soldier Rapper Who Murdered His Beat by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
angry

i would have prefer him sign to dmw or mavin, this PENTHAUZE boss is nothing than a failed artiste with his unrecognized language undecided
Re: Phyno Plans To Sign This Soldier Rapper Who Murdered His Beat by alexhl(m): 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
angry

i would have prefer him sign to dmw or mavin, this PENTHAUZE boss is nothing than a failed artiste with his unrecognized language undecided

That was harsh

1 Like

Re: Phyno Plans To Sign This Soldier Rapper Who Murdered His Beat by Donjasdeblest(m): 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
undecided kiss undecided
Re: Phyno Plans To Sign This Soldier Rapper Who Murdered His Beat by Barney11: 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
alexhl:

That was harsh
What do you know sef tongue
Re: Phyno Plans To Sign This Soldier Rapper Who Murdered His Beat by cheddahboy(m): 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
This nigga Don blow o
Re: Phyno Plans To Sign This Soldier Rapper Who Murdered His Beat by obynno7(m): 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
angry

so Igbo language is unrecognized Is like u are one of those Afonja that hate on Igbo's

5 Likes

Re: Phyno Plans To Sign This Soldier Rapper Who Murdered His Beat by alexhl(m): 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
cheddahboy:
This nigga Don blow o

It's the Lord doing
Re: Phyno Plans To Sign This Soldier Rapper Who Murdered His Beat by naijacentric(m): 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
I hope ogas at d top wont vex sha
Re: Phyno Plans To Sign This Soldier Rapper Who Murdered His Beat by FuckFuckBoy(m): 12:22am On Jun 09, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
angry

You claim to be a" retiredmumu" but I can assure you that your own mumu is still very active. That "failed artiste" can feed you and your entire extended family comfortably. angry

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Plans To Sign This Soldier Rapper Who Murdered His Beat by OKorowanta: 5:10am On Jun 09, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
angry

I no be Ibo but e dey clear say Centipedes don lay eggs for ya brain..

5 Likes

Re: Phyno Plans To Sign This Soldier Rapper Who Murdered His Beat by michlins(m): 6:29am On Jun 09, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
angry

you really failed on being a mumu and had to be retired. What have you been able to manage in your life.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Plans To Sign This Soldier Rapper Who Murdered His Beat by Krizbaby: 6:33am On Jun 09, 2018
Ok
Re: Phyno Plans To Sign This Soldier Rapper Who Murdered His Beat by alexhl(m): 7:27am On Jun 09, 2018
michlins:
you really failed on being a mumu and had to be retired. What have you been able to manage in your life.

This one is wicked too ooo
Re: Phyno Plans To Sign This Soldier Rapper Who Murdered His Beat by ObservantFellow: 7:29am On Jun 09, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
angry

1 Like

Re: Phyno Plans To Sign This Soldier Rapper Who Murdered His Beat by alexhl(m): 7:31am On Jun 09, 2018
I noticed that the guy first look left and right make him oga no go cash they rap on duty

Lol, this is Naija!

(1) (Reply)

Davido Pays Chioma's Bride Price With BIG MONEY / Helicopter Crashes During A Wedding Ceremony With The Bride On Board- Pictures / Meet Famous Pun Star, Twin, Bbnaija 2019 Additional Housemate, Elozonam, & His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.