Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Who Has An Idea About Them? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has An Idea About Them? (571 Views)

Any Idea About Pro Sterling Integrated Services / Pls who have Idea about BG LEAD CONSULT? / Pls Who Have Idea About EDGE AFRICA? I Have Interview With Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has An Idea About Them? by Paradise2015(m): 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
Dear Applicant,

You have been invited to an oral assessment as a GRADUATE TRAINING at one of the selected centres in Lagos on 12th June, 2018.

Venue: last floor, university press building

fumec bus stop,acme road,Ikeja

Time: 10:00 AM

kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation and your updated cv as you will not be allowed in without it.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application/cv you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position for us to manage our record properly.
Confirm your attendance.

Best Regard,
Blisscareers04
I got this invitation, Who has an idea about them. I will really appreciate any info.
Thanks.
Re: Who Has An Idea About Them? by Emmatik(m): 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
Don't go...It's Gnld

Paradise2015:

Dear Applicant,

You have been invited to an oral assessment as a GRADUATE TRAINING at one of the selected centres in Lagos on 12th June, 2018.

kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation and your updated cv as you will not be allowed in without it.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application/cv you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position for us to manage our record properly.
Confirm your attendance.

Best Regard,
Blisscareers04
I got this invitation, Who has an idea about them. I will really appreciate any info.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Who Has An Idea About Them? by Coloredsg(f): 7:25am On Jun 09, 2018
Paradise2015:

Dear Applicant,

Confirm your attendance.

Best Regard,
Blisscareers04
Thanks.
Don't waste your transport
it's GNLD........
Re: Who Has An Idea About Them? by Paradise2015(m): 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

If You Are An N-powerbeneficiary In Edostate And You Are An Entrepreneu,getready / Urgent Job Vacancy / Urgent Recruitment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.