Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Save Money - Register Your Domain Name For Just $0.99! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Save Money - Register Your Domain Name For Just $0.99! (1003 Views)

About 99.4% Of Bank Accounts Contain Less Than N500,000 - NDIC / How To Register Your Domain And Host Your Site For Free / Get Unlimited Web Hosting For Your Domain Only For 25,000 Naira At Green Apple! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Money - Register Your Domain Name For Just $0.99! by CosmicJames(m): 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
Today I want to share with you a secret method to register a .com, .org or any other domain extension name for only $0.99 on godaddy through a free domain search tool.

If you’re planning to start a new website, or you want to register a cheap domain name and pack it, then this tutorial is for you.

The free step by step tutorial was posted on Kikimat was posted on Kikimat few days ago, and you can access it from now.

More details coming up shortly. .

Source.... ?
https://www.kikimat.com/members/cosmic-james/blog/
Re: Save Money - Register Your Domain Name For Just $0.99! by CosmicJames(m): 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
The method does not require you to have a coupon code, and doesn't expire..
All you need to do is to register the domain name through the search tool.

Don't worry, the search tool is free.
Plus, it is an instant domain search tool.
So you will see your search result as you type.
Re: Save Money - Register Your Domain Name For Just $0.99! by CosmicJames(m): 6:34am On Jun 09, 2018
If you have any problem using the free search tool to register your domain name for $0.99, let me know
Re: Save Money - Register Your Domain Name For Just $0.99! by tayotayo60: 6:52am On Jun 09, 2018
CosmicJames:
Today I want to share with you a secret method to register a .com, .org or any other domain extension name for only $0.99 on godaddy through a free domain search tool.

If you’re planning to start a new website, or you want to register a cheap domain name and pack it, then this tutorial is for you.

The free step by step tutorial was posted on Kikimat was posted on Kikimat few days ago, and you can access it from now.

More details coming up shortly. .

Source.... ?
https://www.kikimat.com/members/cosmic-james/blog/
What do you mean when you say, "Or want to register a cheap domain name and pack it?"
Re: Save Money - Register Your Domain Name For Just $0.99! by hourl: 9:44am On Jun 09, 2018
Is it working for new account only or it can work with my old account as well? Cos av registered my first domain @ this price
Re: Save Money - Register Your Domain Name For Just $0.99! by CosmicJames(m): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
tayotayo60:

What do you mean when you say, "Or want to register a cheap domain name and pack it?"
I mean domain packing
Re: Save Money - Register Your Domain Name For Just $0.99! by CosmicJames(m): 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
hourl:
Is it working for new account only or it can work with my old account as well? Cos av registered my first domain @ this price
Nope. But I share a trick in the tutorial that can help you register a second domain name at this $0.99 if you've already registered before.
Re: Save Money - Register Your Domain Name For Just $0.99! by CosmicJames(m): 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
Visa and Master card are accepted as a means to pay for your domain name.
Paypal is another option too
Re: Save Money - Register Your Domain Name For Just $0.99! by chuckwizzy(m): 2:09am On Dec 13, 2018
Hello Good day sir. I've been following your posts on ecommerce and I'm quite entrigued. I've been doing some research on my own but I need to ask some critical question.

1. which ecommerce site do you use or recommend for a newbie.

2. what payment gateway do you use to receive your earnings here in Nigeria.

3. I understand buying a domain name is critical but I don't really understand the concept of hosting.

4. if you buy chance have a verified PayPal how did you get one.

I hope my questions aren't too much, I'm just an aspiring young entrepreneur.

(1) (Reply)

NIPCO Filling Station, Ogo-oluwa Osogbo On Fire / Forextime Nigeria Reliability, Scam Or Legit / How Do I Recover 25000 From My Dubious Sales Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.