Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

(photos) What Is The Name Of This Animal I Just Killed? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (photos) What Is The Name Of This Animal I Just Killed? (842 Views)

I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. / I Just Killed This Ribbon Snake. / A Big Snake I Just Killed In Front Of My House Now. What's The Name ? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos) What Is The Name Of This Animal I Just Killed? by lovediehatelive(m): 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
I stumbled upon this creature this night, and as I flashed my torch, it started moving fast, in a zigzag manner like a snake.

I quickly looked for a stick and hit it, but it was still moving fast! no damage at all shocked

I hurriedly looked for something sharp and struck it, lo and behold it split into two!

But guess what? It didn't die! half of it kept moving with more speed, the other half was just shaking.

I struck again and dissected it into many parts, and each was struggling to escape!

please what's the name? Is it poisonous? it seems poisonous to me sha

Re: (photos) What Is The Name Of This Animal I Just Killed? by thesicilian: 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
It's like that your phone camera is 0.1megapixels!
Re: (photos) What Is The Name Of This Animal I Just Killed? by arabiana(m): 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
Can't see anything here
Re: (photos) What Is The Name Of This Animal I Just Killed? by borlah50(m): 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
Where is d pix? And maybe nah PREDATOR you kill.
Re: (photos) What Is The Name Of This Animal I Just Killed? by lovediehatelive(m): 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
more

Re: (photos) What Is The Name Of This Animal I Just Killed? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
The higher version of the low animal called Buhari.
Re: (photos) What Is The Name Of This Animal I Just Killed? by BiafranBushBoy: 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
someone's grandmum
Re: (photos) What Is The Name Of This Animal I Just Killed? by thorpido(m): 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
Looks like what you call an earwig.
Re: (photos) What Is The Name Of This Animal I Just Killed? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
thorpido:
Looks like what you call an earwig.
confirm!
Re: (photos) What Is The Name Of This Animal I Just Killed? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
lovediehatelive:
I stumbled upon this creature this night, and as I flashed my torch, it started moving fast, in a zigzag manner like a snake.

I quickly looked for a stick and hit it, but it was still moving fast! no damage at all shocked

I hurriedly looked for something sharp and struck it, lo and behold it split into two!

But guess what? It didn't die! half of it kept moving with more speed, the other half was just shaking.

I struck again and dissected it into many parts, and each was struggling to escape!

please what's the name? Is it poisonous? it seems poisonous to me sha

Its called “Earwig”
Culled from: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earwig

Re: (photos) What Is The Name Of This Animal I Just Killed? by lovediehatelive(m): 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
grayht:
Its called “Earwig”
I don't think so. This one has segmented body and claws
Re: (photos) What Is The Name Of This Animal I Just Killed? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
lovediehatelive:
I don't think so. This one has segmented body and claws
Male Earwig
Re: (photos) What Is The Name Of This Animal I Just Killed? by daryoor(m): 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
Olori egbe awon aje going for meeting

Theres a spiritual vendatta on your head

#Get that visa
Re: (photos) What Is The Name Of This Animal I Just Killed? by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
Thats a CENTIPEDE
Re: (photos) What Is The Name Of This Animal I Just Killed? by lovediehatelive(m): 7:14am On Jun 09, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
Thats a CENTIPEDE
maybe... see clearer photos

Re: (photos) What Is The Name Of This Animal I Just Killed? by lovediehatelive(m): 7:20am On Jun 09, 2018
thesicilian:
It's like that your phone camera is 0.1megapixels!
cheesy

it was taken at night... see clearer photos

(1) (Reply)

Hon Igho Goodluck Omene For Delta State House Of Assembly / Senate Asks Foreign Airlines To Provide Records Of Nigerians In Their Employment / Why Is The Black Race So Backward?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.