Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

A Male Boerboel (brindle) Is Ready To Service You - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Male Boerboel (brindle) Is Ready To Service You (793 Views)

Meet Ruby My First Boerboel Brindle Puppy / South African Massive Boerboel Brindle Puppies / South African Massive Pure Boerboel Brindle Puppies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Male Boerboel (brindle) Is Ready To Service You by Blacksodje(m): 7:20am On Jun 09, 2018
Good morning my people,

My stud Ceasar is at your service. 1year and 7months.

I am in Agbara.

His food rations were reduced to reduce his weight cos most bitches keep sitting down during mating due to his weight.

Very massive paws.

We are both at your service.

Please pm or call 09091664383.

We look forward to doing business with you

Re: A Male Boerboel (brindle) Is Ready To Service You by Jungpablo: 8:43am On Jun 09, 2018
Blacksodje:
Good morning my people,

My stud Ceasar is at your service. 1year and 7months.

I am in Agbara.

His food rations were reduced to reduce his weight cos most bitches keep sitting down during mating due to his weight.

Very massive paws.

We are both at your service.

Please pm or call 09091664383.

We look forward to doing business with you

nice dog yu can exercise him too for weight loss

(1) (Reply)

Dairy Of My German Shepherd (smart) / 60k Male& Female Boerboel Pups For Sale. / Best Way To Stop Rats Please From Entering The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.