Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Slaughtered Goats Are Washed In Water Containing Faeces In Oke-Ira, Lagos. PICS - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Slaughtered Goats Are Washed In Water Containing Faeces In Oke-Ira, Lagos. PICS (48776 Views)

Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) / See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slaughtered Goats Are Washed In Water Containing Faeces In Oke-Ira, Lagos. PICS by Partnerbiz(f): 10:20am On Jun 10, 2018
ItzChinnex:

I would love to buy Mb but scared of being scammed
Go through the testimonies, if you are convinced, then contact us.
Re: Slaughtered Goats Are Washed In Water Containing Faeces In Oke-Ira, Lagos. PICS by Sammmypoko(m): 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
Partnerbiz:
Na God dey save person here I swear.

Sell airtime to us and get cash!
how can I sell airtime to you.
Re: Slaughtered Goats Are Washed In Water Containing Faeces In Oke-Ira, Lagos. PICS by Partnerbiz(f): 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
Sammmypoko:
how can I sell airtime to you.
You sell and get cash in bank..
Contact us
Re: Slaughtered Goats Are Washed In Water Containing Faeces In Oke-Ira, Lagos. PICS by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 5:38am On Jun 11, 2018
grayht:
Ndi ofe ose
Ndi ara osu people don see food grin
As if we haven't seen worse in ariara

Re: Slaughtered Goats Are Washed In Water Containing Faeces In Oke-Ira, Lagos. PICS by seniorkachion(m): 10:21am On Jun 11, 2018
mfm04622:

That is the one in your community. Can you vouch for all slaughter houses in your local government?

Yes.
Re: Slaughtered Goats Are Washed In Water Containing Faeces In Oke-Ira, Lagos. PICS by Sammmypoko(m): 6:02am On Jun 13, 2018
Give me a link to ur site sir or contact me on 08134905247-whatsapp.
Partnerbiz:

You sell and get cash in bank..

Contact us
Re: Slaughtered Goats Are Washed In Water Containing Faeces In Oke-Ira, Lagos. PICS by Partnerbiz(f): 8:08am On Jun 13, 2018
Sammmypoko:
Give me a link to ur site sir or contact me on 08134905247-whatsapp.

Click the link in DETAILS AND TESTIMONIES.
Re: Slaughtered Goats Are Washed In Water Containing Faeces In Oke-Ira, Lagos. PICS by Sammmypoko(m): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
Partnerbiz:

Click the link in DETAILS AND TESTIMONIES.
Where is the link?
Re: Slaughtered Goats Are Washed In Water Containing Faeces In Oke-Ira, Lagos. PICS by Partnerbiz(f): 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
Sammmypoko:
Where is the link?
see details and testimonies
Re: Slaughtered Goats Are Washed In Water Containing Faeces In Oke-Ira, Lagos. PICS by Sammmypoko(m): 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
Partnerbiz:

see details and testimonies

You keep referring to the link I can't see,drop the link to the site or the name of ur franchise or just forget it.
Re: Slaughtered Goats Are Washed In Water Containing Faeces In Oke-Ira, Lagos. PICS by Partnerbiz(f): 6:26am On Jun 28, 2018
Sammmypoko:

You keep referring to the link I can't see,drop the link to the site or the name of ur franchise or just forget it.

www.nairaland.com/3734201/etisalat-mtn-1gb-650-2gb

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are Given Only One Option, Which Are You Taking Home With You? / Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke / See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.