Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level (9028 Views)

University Of Ibadan Law Student Rapes 100-level Colleague On Campus / Induction Of Theatre Arts 100 Level Students Of UNIZIK. PICS / First Year Semester GPA Of 0.2, I Need A First Class. Am on Verge Of Giving Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by Jamariwolff(f): 11:41am On Jun 09, 2018
I'm a computer engineering student in 100 lvl and the first semester results were released, I was shocked to see a 3.82 with D in 2 courses, both 3 units.

I can swear I wrote nothing less than a 4.2, pls help me I'm so confused right now. I've cried and cried but my result remains same.

Can I ever gradate with a first class?

Cc lalasticlala richiez
Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by BiafranBushBoy: 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
If you read the way you troll,

You can get a 5.0 cgpa

27 Likes

Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by EbukaHades10(m): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
If them no follow u,yes u can
Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by SEEDORF441(m): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
Op is a unilorite
Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by Jamariwolff(f): 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
SEEDORF441:
Op is a unilorite
I'm in Federal university of technology minna, not unilorin.
Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by davbravo(m): 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
Jamariwolff:
I'm a computer engineering student in 100 lvl and the first semester results were released, I was shocked to see a 3.82 with D in 2 courses, both 3 units.

I can swear I wrote nothing less than a 4.2, pls help me I'm so confused right now. I've cried and cried but my result remains same.

Cc lalasticlala richiez
Someone posted something similar to yours I think yesterday or so and I'll repeat what I told him... It's not too late, this is just 1 out of 10 semesters.. you still have 9 more semesters left to make up for this. Sometimes your result may not turn out the way you expect it to be, it shouldn't make you give up....It should only motivate you to work harder. Always aim for a 5.0 so even if you don't get it, you'll get something close to it

5 Likes

Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by bukas15(m): 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2018
Mumu OP. futo does not offer Computer Engineering.

2 Likes

Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by DateMynd44(m): 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
Jamariwolff:

very mediocre and poor grade.
When you advice these young girls to sit down and read, they'll be jumping from one guys to others.
Just in 100 level and you're already starting with poor grades and directing your misfortunes on the lecturers. Such a flimsy excuse.
I'm even sure your self acclaimed 3.82 are just baseless lies. Your cgpa is.1.82
I pity your parents
Better study hard next time

bukas15:

The girl abi na guy or whosoever is behind that moniker is a troll
Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by Jamariwolff(f): 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
DateMynd44:
When you advice these young girls to sit down and read, they'll be jumping from one guys to others.
Just in 100 level and you're already starting with poor grades and directing your misfortunes on the lecturers. Such a flimsy excuse.
I pity your parents
sorry to say this, but you're very stupid sir.

You're either trolling or an illiterate, I suspect it to be trolling.

I am a very intelligent student and

There's absolutely nothing poor about my grade, I'm just not satisfied with it.

I'll do better next semester, definitely, now get running along TROLL

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by Jamariwolff(f): 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
bukas15:
I'm in futminna
Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by Jamariwolff(f): 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
davbravo:
Someone posted something similar to yours I think yesterday or so and I'll repeat what I told him... It's not too late, this is just 1 out of 10 semesters.. you still have 9 more semesters left to make up for this. Sometimes your result may not turn out the way you expect it to be, it shouldn't make you give up....It should only motivate you to work harder. Always aim for a 5.0 so even if you don't get it, you'll get something close to it
thank you
Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by davbravo(m): 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
Jamariwolff:
thank you
You're welcome
Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by DateMynd44(m): 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
Jamariwolff:

it is easier for a camel to pass through the eyes of a needle than for you to graduate with a first class in a non existent course at futo.

1 Like

Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by Jamariwolff(f): 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
DateMynd44:
it is easier for a camel to pass through the eyes of a needle than for you to graduate with a first class in a non existent course at futo.
you think you're a wise troll, I can troll better. Kindly show me where I said I was in futo. Fool.

1 Like

Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by DateMynd44(m): 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
If you read the way you troll,

You can get a 5.0 cgpa
hahahahaha epic. The girl is a troll on romance section posting about guys and relationships..
She won't take her books serious and now thinks she deserves a first class on a platter of gold just because she claims she's intelligent.
Intelligence no dey give person first class oh na reading. Full time reading.

4 Likes

Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by DateMynd44(m): 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
Jamariwolff:
you think you're a wise troll, I can troll better. Kindly show me where I said I was in futo. Fool.
first class students don't create such topics as the inset below.

7 Likes

Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by Jamariwolff(f): 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
DateMynd44:
hahahahaha epic. The girl is a troll on romance section posting about guys and relationships..
She won't take her books serious and now thinks she deserves a first class on a platter of gold just because she claims she's intelligence.
me, a troll?

Since when did posting bout my relationship and sex life become trolling.

Oh I'm a kid that shouldn't be sexual active at all. Anuofia
Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by Jacktheripper: 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by DateMynd44(m): 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Oh I'm a kid that shouldn't be sexual active at all. Anuofia
sexualy active to the detriment of your studies?
Why should relationship and romance issues be your priority when you're just a fresher with 5 years ahead of u?
You sound so incorrigible. You're not ready to learn nor take corrections.
I leave you to your foolishness.
Onye ala

11 Likes

Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by Jamariwolff(f): 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
DateMynd44:
first class students don't create such topics as the inset below.
I just digged into your profile and found out that you're working so hard to become a librarian, ordinary book arranger. I understand where the frustration is coming from. You probably ended up with a pass degree, hmmmm Bros I can smell your seriousness from here sef.

5 Likes

Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by Jamariwolff(f): 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
DateMynd44:
sexualy active to the detriment of your studies?
Why should relationship and romance issues be your priority when you're just a fresher with 5 years ahead of u?
You sound so incorrigible. You're not ready to learn nor take corrections.
I leave you to your foolishness.
Onye ala
kindly tell us why you dropped out of the university 7 years ago. You're 27 now and dropped out at the age of 20. What do you know about being a fresher?

I'm sure your were advised to withdraw because you couldn't meet up the 1.5cgpa requirement grin

Stop lying about it being a health issue. Olodo

4 Likes

Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by DateMynd44(m): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
Jamariwolff:
[s] I just digged into your profile and found out that you're working so hard to become a librarian, ordinary book arranger. I understand where the frustration is coming from. You probably ended up with a pass degree, hmmmm Bros I can smell your seriousness from here self. [/s]
so according to your myopic mentality. A librarian is just a book arranger?
Lol laughing out at your stupidity.
You're bereft of knowledge.
You'll never learn. Shey just last semester you bagged a third class of 1.82 no worry before session finish na probation you go dey. Then next session you'll be advised to voluntary withdraw if you keep continuing with this your dumbness.
Numskull
I'm outta here.

4 Likes

Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by Jamariwolff(f): 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
DateMynd44:
so according to your myopic mentality. A librarian is just a book arranger?
Lol laughing out at your stupidity.
You're bereft of knowledge.
You'll never learn. Shey just last semester you bagged a third class of 1.82 no worry before session finish na probation you go dey. Then next session you'll be advised to voluntary withdraw if you keep continuing with this your dumbness.
Numskull
I'm outta here.
good thing you decided to leave my thread voluntarily. Fool at 30, you have no degree, nothing to slow you're a graduate and you're here spamming my thread.

Take note, I asked GRADUATES for help, so bye.

4 Likes

Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by BiafranBushBoy: 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
DateMynd44:
She won't take her books serious and now thinks she deserves a first class on a platter of gold just because she claims she's intelligent.

He is a boy
Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by DrayZee: 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
Just be focused in the next semester because it WILL be harder than the first.
Aim for a 5.0 and nothing lower. Getting a B in a any course should be seen as a mistake.
Just grow with that mentality and maintain FOCUS and you'll receive your first class easily.
You can tell me your 1st semester reading procedure and the distractions you had if you don't mind.
Jamariwolff:

Cc lalasticlala richiez
Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by Jamariwolff(f): 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
DrayZee:
Just be focused in the next semester because it WILL be harder than the first.
Aim for a 5.0 and nothing lower. Getting a B in a any course should be a mistake.
Just grow with that mentality and Mai tainted FOCUS and you'll receive your first class easily.
You can tell me your 1st semester reading procedure and the distractions you had. if you don't mind.
thank you.

I started reading and getting used to my courses 2 weeks to my test, believe me when I tell you I didn't know the difference between chm 111 and chm112 until 2 weeks before test, but i read so hard nd I got A in Chm112 and B in Chm111.

I also made the mistake of sitting behind frequently, I normally read 4 hours daily.

I never missed any lectures though,but I could've been more serious
Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by DateMynd44(m): 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

He is a boy
lol true. Such a fake profile with so many accounts with fake identities

Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by Jamariwolff(f): 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
DateMynd44:
lol true. Such a fake profile with so many accounts with fake identities
do you have any proof that Jamariwolf4 is a fake.

Lol dropout ti take over
Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by DrayZee: 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
Jamariwolff:
thank you.

I started reading and getting used to my courses 2 weeks to my test, believe me when I tell you I didn't know the difference between chm 111 and chm112 until 2 weeks before test, but i read so hard nd I got A in Chm112 and B in Chm111.

I also made the mistake of sitting behind frequently, I normally read 4 hours daily.

I never missed any lectures though,but I could've been more serious
cheesy Basically how I was in my own 1st semester. Had a surprise test on MAT112. Read my entire note in like 5mins and still destroyed the test.
Well, that's by the way. Try reading for at least 3hrs on Saturday and another 3hrs on Sunday. Your weekday reading can vary as time permits.

Try to have courses that you're always up to date in. In those courses, you should be ever ready to take any test on them and pass well.
Also, try copying notes in class. If possible, take down every single thing. It's always easier to read and understand your own notes.
Also, try sitting closer to the front. Position of seats in class barely affects me though. But just move forward if the case is different for you.

All in all, maintain focus on your objective. Take note that the second semester will be tougher than the first (I just finished my 2nd semester). You didn't miss any lectures before, don't deviate from that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
DateMynd44:
I'm even sure your self acclaimed 3.82 are just baseless lies. Your cgpa is.1.82
I pity your parents
Better study hard next time

The girl abi na guy or whosoever is behind that moniker is a troll

You needed attention and now you have it. Feed on it and feel good.

4 Likes

Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by Jamariwolff(f): 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
DrayZee:

cheesy Basically how I was in my own 1st semester. Had a surprise test on MAT112. Read my entire note in like 5mins and still destroyed the test.
Well, that's by the way. Try reading for at least 3hrs on Saturday and another 3hrs on Sunday. Your weekday reading can vary as time permits.
Try to have courses that you're always up to date in. In those courses, you should be ever ready to take any test on them and pass well.
Also, try copying notes in class. If possible, take down every single thing. It's always easier to read and understand your own notes.
Also, try sitting closer to the front. Position of seats in class barely affects me though. But just move forward if the case is different for you.

All in all, maintain focus on your objective. Take note that the second semester will be tougher than the first.
I'll definitely do all these
Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by DateMynd44(m): 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
writerights:

You needed attention and now you have it. Feed on it and feel good.
sharap and mind your business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls How Much Is Federal Government College School Fees (SS1) - Per Term / LAUTECH Open And Distance Learning Centre 2015/2016 Admission / Breaking News From Abuja On ASSU Strike !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.