Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,462 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know (32940 Views)

Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) / Jim Iyke Explains Why He Loves Davido More Than Wizkid / 2face Spotted Holding Weed As He Hangs With Timaya, Faze And AY (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 09, 2018
Nollywood actor and entrepreneur, Jim Iyke has explained why his relationship with Timaya has continued all these years, and how he became a brother he never had in a new interview with Saturday Beats.

According to Jim Iyke, it is easy to love Timaya and his openness makes him one of the most consistent Nigerian artiste of all times. 

“Timaya and I are kindred. He is one of the most open-hearted and kindest people I have seen. To love Timaya is easy and he is like the brother I don’t have.

Anyone that is in your life and tells you things the way they are, it is easy to love that person. It is when you are afraid of criticism that you cannot make friends with Timaya because when I go wrong, I ask him if I made the right move and he tells me the truth that I did not act right and that I messed up. 

When I am getting things right and people are criticizing me, he tells me that I am doing the right thing. If you look through his history, he is the most consistent artiste of all time.

“He is the most consistent with every tide, trend, competition and level he meets it and surpasses it. People may never term him the number one in the industry but how many people can remain relevant in the entertainment industry for almost 12 years? Why would I not want to be friends with such a person? It is the same thing with me.

Timaya understands the business I do, he loves it, calls me sometimes about some of my business moves and I am always happy to explain them to him. We call each other to share business ideas. For instance, if he buys a property and begins to build a house on it, I would ask him the reason behind the business move and he would explain.

Timaya is someone that could call me to inform me about a landed property and predict the value of that property in five years and he is always right. Even when I am sceptical to buy the property, he would tell me that he would buy it but I would refund his money and that is what he would do.

If a business idea also springs up from my side, I call him to inform him about it; if he is wasting time, I would buy it for him because I know how I would get my money back,” Jim Iyke said.

https://lailasnews.com/jim-iyke-explains-why-his-relationship-with-timaya-is-deeper-than-we-know/

Lalasticlala

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by GisterBlogger: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by Kelamma(m): 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
Chai! See how Empress Njamah lost a potential husband. She will be filled with regrets. She thought Timaya was a small fish and wanted to catch big abuja fishes. This life sef. Aunty Empress, how market ?

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by amofum(m): 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
Hmmmm....
Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by AprokoGirl: 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
cool
Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by Celestyn8213: 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
You don't have to explain Mr Jim

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by stano2(m): 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
Una just wan release one track

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by legitnow: 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
Igbo and Ijaw, like old times before oyinbo carry yoruba and hausa scatter scatter come Biafraland.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by narrowpathy(m): 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
undecided A mad man and a bumbum lover. what a combination

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by Diso60090(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
And i hope is only friendship if not don't forget is life sentence grin
Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by mypains: 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
Nigeria is all about network and connection... find your way into that circle as soon as you can. When you understand these things, you won't want to leave Nigeria.

If your contacts can't make financial magic happen, please change am so you can have some accolades

Your network determines your networth!

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by afamaustin(m): 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
Above all u guys too like Woman.

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by cerowo(f): 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
they look alike self

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by samuelchimmy(m): 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
i love the way corperate dressing always look on timaya, hes's always looking dapper in them,infact if you ask me he is the dopest celebrity in corperate wears

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by olametrix(m): 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
wink
Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by SyndyB(m): 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
Did you also learn to be Bachelor for life from him?

5 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
"Even when I am sceptical to buy the property, he would tell me that he would buy it but I would refund his money and that is what he would do"

What a great friend. I once had this kind of friend but I lost him in a road accident. cry

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by Ambitionsway: 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
Why my relationship with nairaland is deeper than nor nairaland would know.

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by selemempe: 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
legitnow:
Igbo and Ijaw, like old times before oyinbo carry yoruba and hausa scatter scatter come Biafraland.
tell them o

16 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by zone51: 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
Okay. We don't hear angry
Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by buchai: 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
una two resemble maybe una one papa play away match.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by nairaman66(m): 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
CaptJeffry:
"Even when I am sceptical to buy the property, he would tell me that he would buy it but I would refund his money and that is what he would do"

What a great friend. I once had this kind of friend but I lost him in a road accident. cry

Sorry! True friends are hard to come by

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by ednut1(m): 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
Kelamma:
Chai! See how Empress Njamah lost a potential husband. She will be filled with regrets. She thought Timaya was a small fish and wanted to catch big abuja fishes. This life sef. Aunty Empress, how market ?
is timaya married now
Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by Speakdatruth: 6:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
They look alike sef

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by Manweysabi(m): 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
good friends

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by Kelamma(m): 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
ednut1:
is timaya married now
How can you compare someone that has two beautiful daughters to an aging woman? Bros pack well joor.

5 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by YouareaBITCH(f): 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
Just say he lends u money when you need it. Save us the stress.

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
Of all possessions a friend is the most precious.

11 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by Olulinks(m): 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
samuelchimmy:
i love the way corperate dressing always look on timaya, hes's always looking dapper in them,infact if you ask me he is the dopest celebrity in corperate wears
Una never see D'bang before abi?
Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by Offpoint: 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Iyabo Ojo Alleges Threat From Government Over Participation In Protest / Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) / Funny Toheeb Recreates Cardi B's Outfit To Met Gala 2019 - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.