Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

“I Love You Babe, I Really Do” — Wizkid Tells Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Love You Babe, I Really Do” — Wizkid Tells Tiwa Savage (582 Views)

"I'm Richer Than Your Mom"- Wizkid Tells Friend Who Said He Has Refused To Grow / “teni Pls Don't Kill My Baby Pls!” – Wizkid Tells Teni (photo) / "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Love You Babe, I Really Do” — Wizkid Tells Tiwa Savage by BetaNaijablog: 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
Wizkid is giving a shoutout to his “Babe”, and everyone keeps screaming, “Tiwa Savage” in the comments.
Recall though, that the pop star once called Tiwa “Babe”, during his performance at the O2 arena in London, where he urged her to “Remain sexy for daddy”.
Read more: http://www.betanaijablog.com/2018/06/i-love-you-babe-i-really-do-wizkid.html

(1) (Reply)

Viral: Nursing Mother Spotted With Her Baby In Bet9ja Shop [photos] / Chikeluba Ofoedu, Nigerian Footballer, Gifts His Mum N40m Porsche / Angelina Jolie Ordered By Judge To Allow Brad Pitt Spend More Time With The Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.