Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Dbanj Celebrates His 38th Birthday By Playing Local Table Tennis With Fans. PICS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Celebrates His 38th Birthday By Playing Local Table Tennis With Fans. PICS (629 Views)

Dbanj Celebrates His Wife, Lineo, On Her 30th Birthday / Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) / Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj Celebrates His 38th Birthday By Playing Local Table Tennis With Fans. PICS by GistMore: 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
GistMore.com

Dbanj who added another year today celebrates his 38th birthday by feeding people and playing local table tennis. This is too much humility and i like that.

To tell you the kind of humility he has, he's not even playing a standard table tennis, it's a local table tennis arrange with urgly wood.

Gist from Gistmore

Watch video here :: http://www.gistmore.com/dbanj-celebrates-38th-birthday-feeding-peoples-playing-table-tennis-video-2

Re: Dbanj Celebrates His 38th Birthday By Playing Local Table Tennis With Fans. PICS by GistMore: 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2018

Re: Dbanj Celebrates His 38th Birthday By Playing Local Table Tennis With Fans. PICS by GistMore: 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
wink wink
Re: Dbanj Celebrates His 38th Birthday By Playing Local Table Tennis With Fans. PICS by HungerBAD: 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
God bless you Dbanj.

Looked at the Rice he is serving and just realized I am very hungry.

Cooking this should be simple,let me search on YouTube on how to do it.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Celebrates His 38th Birthday By Playing Local Table Tennis With Fans. PICS by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
Nice gesture.
Re: Dbanj Celebrates His 38th Birthday By Playing Local Table Tennis With Fans. PICS by Cutehector(m): 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
I like this guy.. No homo
Re: Dbanj Celebrates His 38th Birthday By Playing Local Table Tennis With Fans. PICS by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
Humility

(1) (Reply)

Check Out South Africa’s Bonang Matheba’s Luxurious New Home / Cossy Shows Off More Injuries Inflicted On Her Boobs, Butt By Abusive Neighbour / Read Jim Iyke’s Epic Clapback To A Non-fan Who Made Fun Of His Use Of Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.