Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

How Do I Report Airtel To Ncc For Them To Pay For Damage - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Report Airtel To Ncc For Them To Pay For Damage (1579 Views)

Nigerians To Submit Their Phone's IMEI Number To NCC From July / Extend SIM Card - NIN Registration Till 2021 - House Of Representatives To NCC / Please Help With Official Link To NCC. I Want To Report Airtel To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Report Airtel To Ncc For Them To Pay For Damage by Weblow: 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
This airtel sef. They have been deducting my airtime relentlessly with no pity or human feelings. Just now N65 gone and this is not even the 20th time sef. I tried reaching them on Twitter but they choose to ignore me. I dont know if others are experiencing this. How do we join force to get our money back from this fraudster (because after deducting ur money they wont alert you or tell you why)
Re: How Do I Report Airtel To Ncc For Them To Pay For Damage by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 10, 2018
Why not call their customer care number and speak to them directly? twitter is not a proper channel to reach out to them.
Re: How Do I Report Airtel To Ncc For Them To Pay For Damage by Dochido(m): 8:04am On Jun 10, 2018
if you call them more 2 times because the same problem they won't answer you
Re: How Do I Report Airtel To Ncc For Them To Pay For Damage by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
Dochido:
if you call them more 2 times because the same problem they won't answer you
Having all four major network sim cards in Nigeria. This is what I can say so far. Glo and mtn are the best on a general level - customer care, accountability. This two are the top and u can still count on them a bit more than airtel or etisalat.

Airtel and etisalat are low level networks, therefore I don't use them for calls, browsing etc. I have called airtel sometimes and when they know I'm making a good point, they will just drop my call. They are not that responsible. U'll buy airtel monthly bundle and they will deduct 1mb for 500kb browsing.

But when it comes to night broswing airtel has a good plan, I always use more thsn the 500mb for N25. Then the glo data plans are quite fuller than others I've seen. 30mb from glo last more than 40mb from mtn. And when it comes to calling, mtn has good plans, I call with mtn many times and when I check my balance, I'm surprised I still have much left.

So far, i don't usually have complaints with the network because I know which one to use at the right time thereby saving my self from unnecessary headaches. I only call dem once in a while when they deduct my money illegally, and that's even rare.
Re: How Do I Report Airtel To Ncc For Them To Pay For Damage by hakinze00(m): 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
I experienced same thing on two of my different airtel lines, after reporting the issues to customer care several times with no solutions I had to abandon the sims....Even most of the customer care workers don't know how to stop it
Re: How Do I Report Airtel To Ncc For Them To Pay For Damage by ehinmowo: 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
I am jst waiting to get to lag to do SIM swap. AIRTEL is criminal.

Those pple are stealing money like their lives depend on it. I hv lost at least 400 naira to their stealing in less than 3 months
Re: How Do I Report Airtel To Ncc For Them To Pay For Damage by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
It True They Normally Steal My Credit. Someone Should Call Lalasti To Move This Page. I Need Help
Re: How Do I Report Airtel To Ncc For Them To Pay For Damage by Weblow: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
Gratefulheart1:
Why not call their customer care number and speak to them directly? twitter is not a proper channel to reach out to them.
As of nw is like the dont have costumer i have tried call 111 bt there is no link to them
Re: How Do I Report Airtel To Ncc For Them To Pay For Damage by Weblow: 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
hakinze00:
I experienced same thing on two of my different airtel lines, after reporting the issues to customer care several times with no solutions I had to abandon the sims....Even most of the customer care workers don't know how to stop it
ehinmowo:
I am jst waiting to get to lag to do SIM swap. AIRTEL is criminal.

Those pple are stealing money like their lives depend on it. I hv lost at least 400 naira to their stealing in less than 3 months
hakinze00:
Too bad and i dont know why the ar comfortable with stealing
Re: How Do I Report Airtel To Ncc For Them To Pay For Damage by FoolishBoy419: 12:40am On Jun 12, 2018
Weblow:
This airtel sef. They have been deducting my airtime relentlessly with no pity or human feelings. Just now N65 gone and this is not even the 20th time sef. I tried reaching them on Twitter but they choose to ignore me. I dont know if others are experiencing this. How do we join force to get our money back from this fraudster (because after deducting ur money they wont alert you or tell you why)

You are not alone bro. They did that to me 3 times an each time i complained they denied it, telling me that i subscribed to their shitty services myself.

Here is my thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4556238/done-airtel
Re: How Do I Report Airtel To Ncc For Them To Pay For Damage by FoolishBoy419: 12:42am On Jun 12, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

They would just cancel the nonsensical service (without refund) and tell you that you are responsible for it. You will simply recieve a message telling you that you have been charged an amount of money for subscribing to bla bla bla...

Re: How Do I Report Airtel To Ncc For Them To Pay For Damage by FoolishBoy419: 12:44am On Jun 12, 2018
seun please help us raise the awareness. Lalasticlala come on.
Re: How Do I Report Airtel To Ncc For Them To Pay For Damage by paulalasiri: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
Airtel has never deducted my money sha so i am wondering how it happened.

Weblow:
Re: How Do I Report Airtel To Ncc For Them To Pay For Damage by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
Lalasticlala Help Us Ooo
Re: How Do I Report Airtel To Ncc For Them To Pay For Damage by bendovex: 5:00am On Jun 13, 2018
That's too bad sha

But you can dial *902# and follow the prompt to deactivate any active subscription on your line. Thank me latter.
Re: How Do I Report Airtel To Ncc For Them To Pay For Damage by Weblow: 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
FoolishBoy419:
seun please help us raise the awareness. Lalasticlala come on.
Jejosan:
Lalasticlala Help Us Ooo
Is like they paid lala
Re: How Do I Report Airtel To Ncc For Them To Pay For Damage by Weblow: 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
bendovex:
That's too bad sha

But you can dial *902# and follow the prompt to deactivate any active subscription on your line. Thank me latter.
I always do that to make sure i am nt subscribe to any thing bt even with that the still deduct
Re: How Do I Report Airtel To Ncc For Them To Pay For Damage by FoolishBoy419: 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
Weblow:
Is like they paid lala
Its so sad. And mine was the 4th thread with the same complain
Re: How Do I Report Airtel To Ncc For Them To Pay For Damage by Weblow: 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
Had it been am close to ncc or efcc office i will just recharge and give them the sim
Re: How Do I Report Airtel To Ncc For Them To Pay For Damage by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
Weblow:
Is like they paid lala
lipsrsealed
Weblow:
Is like they paid lala

(1) (Reply)

Swapping Infinix NOTE 5 For NOTE 6 Does It Worth It? / 300 March To Glory Highly Compressed Psp Game For Android / Top 10 Most Shipped Phones 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.