Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Ofm Sunday School Of The Spirit Manual 10/06/2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Sunday School Of The Spirit Manual 10/06/2018 (980 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/06/18 / OFM@14 Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates In Grand Style / Ofm Sunday School (sos) Manual 11/02/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Sunday School Of The Spirit Manual 10/06/2018 by banabest(m): 1:09am On Jun 10, 2018
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
SCHOOL OF THE SPIRIT
(Sunday' School) MANUAL
JUNE: �� *MONTH OF WISDOM.*
⬅ *Previous Topic*: _
_SOURCES OF WISDOM_

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
�10TH June, 2018
*Lesson 23*

➡ *TOPIC:*_THREE TYPES OF WISDOM_
� *MEMORY VERSE:

*1 Corinthians 3:6*
I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
� *BIBLE PASSAGES:*

James 3:15-18, Romans 11:33, 1 Corinthians 2:14

*CENTRAL THOUGHT*:
� _God's will is that we should live in divine wisdom_
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

� *INTRODUCTION*

God's will is that we should live in divine wisdom. Because the all-knowing God is also the Creator of the heavens and earth, He knows that the human thinking faculty is not designed to understand
spiritual matters and therefore cannot comprehend the knowledge and wisdom of God (who is Spirit). In essence, human logic, reasoning, science and philosophy
are grossly inadequate to bring man to the saving knowledge of an immortal, invisible, omniscient God. (Romans 11:33). In James 3:15-18, we
can identify different types of wisdom.
➖➖➖➖ *OUTLINES*➖➖➖➖

*i. WISDOM OF GOD (DIVINE WISDOM)*

*ii. WISDOM OF MEN (EARTHLY OR SECULAR)*

*iii. THE DEVILISH WISDOM*

*I. WISDOM OF GOD (DIVINE WISDOM)kiss
James 3:17-18, Matt. 7:24-27). This is divine from above and the carrier is the Holy Ghost. This wisdom is knowledge guided by understanding. It
is available to all and sundry as many as are saved.
When it is operational in you, it makes you to be above all. When the wisdom of this world is put side by side with the wisdom of God, it is
foolishness. God's wisdom is higher than ours. Wherever it is placed, it is superior to intellectual and occultic wisdom.
*Features of God's Wisdom*
i. It is pure. James 3:17
i. It is peaceable. James 3:17
iii. The Wisdom of God is gentle. James 3:17
iv. It is void of partiality and without hypocrisy. James 3:17
v. Easily controlled or handled (easy in treating). James 3:17

*II. WISDOM OF MEN (EARTHLY OR SECULAR WISDOM)*-James 3:15-16.
This is man-made wisdom. It is experiential wisdom. The
earthly wisdom is centered on the senses - what they see, hear and feel. The natural men are controlled by natural instincts and in opposition to those who are influence by the Spirit of God. To such people the way of God and His commandments are foolishness. This is the wisdom of the world which stops at book knowledge as intellectual wisdom. It includes all technologies. scientific and intellectual efforts(l Cor.2:6, 1 Cor. 3:18-19).

*Features Of Earthly Wisdom*
i. Sensual (concentrate on the physical)
i Devilish
iii. Envious
iv. Full of strife and confusion and of every evil work
v. It is controversial and based on sentiments.

*III. THE DEVILISH WISDOM*(1 Cor. 2:6, 14)
This is the wisdom of the princes of this world
satanic wisdom. The type the occultists make use of that involves manipulation of the mind through satanic influence. The wisdom of this world and devilish wisdom equals zero, when compared to the inexhaustible wisdom (virtues) of God.

*Features Of Devilish Wisdom*
i. It is of the devil (James 3:15)
ii. It is full of divination and enchantment (numbers
23:23)
iii. It is witchcraft wisdom (Deut. 18:9-12)

*❓ *QUESTION:*
What is the difference among the three types of wisdom mentioned above?

� *CONCLUSION:*.*
Be a part of the kingdom so that you can be a part of God
wisdom
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayer*
_O God of light, let your wisdom rest on me & show me the path to righteousness_

2⃣0⃣1⃣8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Was A Man: The Proof Of Prophets / How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) / Jagaban And The Stubborn Pharoh Of Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.