Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,429 members, 7,853,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched (9420 Views)

What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? / Best TV Series I've Ever Watched / Money Heist: N100 Naira Note In A Netflix Movie Montage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched by dacoolestkc(m): 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
Roon9:

I had to download the song mehn.... So lit
plz what's the name of the song
Re: Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched by Roon9(m): 11:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
dacoolestkc:
plz what's the name of the song

Bella ciao
Re: Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched by reigncalif1: 9:35am On Feb 25, 2019
The series was my third best series of 2018 after game of thrones and stranger things. Menn the series was cool, the intelligence practice in the movie plus the suspense. and they didn't fell to recognize Nigeria in this series and why must they recognize Nigeria in this type of highest robbery movie. despite all the countries in the world, is still remains an unsolved mysteries lol
Re: Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched by Chatflick(m): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
reigncalif1:
The series was my third best series of 2018 after game of thrones and stranger things. Menn the series was cool, the intelligence practice in the movie plus the suspense. and they didn't fell to recognize Nigeria in this series and why must they recognize Nigeria in this type of highest robbery movie. despite all the countries in the world, is still remains an unsolved mysteries lol
Even me I can't get my head round that... I guess Nigeria has one of the biggest heist in the world.
Re: Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched by newguy1(m): 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
for those with limited data download it from toxicwap.com and get the English subtitles from my-subs.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched by Rilwayne001: 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
I just started season 3 and I'm already getting tired. It's totally uncalled for in my opinion, so far they had a successful operation on the mint factory in season one and two, what's the need for another robbery again? I don't get.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched by Vecto(m): 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
Roon9:

I had to download the song mehn.... So lit
Name of the song abeg?
Re: Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched by Alienprince(m): 11:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
Where can i download this series as well as it's subtitles
Re: Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched by Alienprince(m): 12:45am On Sep 29, 2019
dcolumbus001:
thanks.. but I already got it

Episdode 7 now

Please, what site?
Re: Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched by dcolumbus001: 11:16am On Sep 30, 2019
Alienprince:

Please, what site?
English version is at o2tvseries.co.za

1 Like

Re: Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched by aminusodiq(m): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2020
Sometimes I look at Tokyo like I should punch her from d screen grin

1 Like

Re: Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched by aminusodiq(m): 10:50am On Jan 30, 2020
Alienprince:
Where can i download this series as well as it's subtitles
o2tvseries.com
Re: Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched by sholay2011(m): 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
Go check 'Watchmen' and 'The Leftovers'.

Best TV series in my opinion that challenge conventional thinking while grabbing your heart.
Re: Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched by Brandonx(m): 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
aminusodiq:
Sometimes I look at Tokyo like I should punch her from d screen grin
Tokyo is crazy lol. I loved Nairobi.

1 Like

Re: Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched by aminusodiq(m): 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
Brandonx:

Tokyo is crazy lol. I loved Nairobi.
I hope she wakes in d next season.... She cant die just like dat na shocked shocked shocked
Re: Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched by StrikeBack(m): 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
Waiting for

StrikeBack
Homeland
Re: Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched by DSHADOWWALKER: 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
LMAO. It is a very good series sha,but prison break and 24 are far ahead of it,game of thrones is better too.Definitely in my top10 series,not sure it wud make my top5

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post your Favourite TV Series Here. / MUSTAPHA (anti-terrorism)- A Short Film By Mr Umanu Elijah / Dumb And Dumber - New Comedy Short Film By Dyoungstar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.