Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,514 members, 7,954,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

Top Style Mistakes Men Commonly Make - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Top Style Mistakes Men Commonly Make (481 Views)

Commonly Missused. / 5 Awful Style Mistakes That Men Make / 11 Men’s Style Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Style Mistakes Men Commonly Make by gidisignature(m): 4:20am On Jun 10, 2018
I will be be taking it a post at a time. So you just do well to follow. You might learn a thing or two.

(1) Never wear a Suspenders and a Belt on the same outfit.

I saw men making this mistake in a church I used to attend when I was in school. The sight broke my heart every damn time.

I have always been of the opinion that Men who pair a suspenders and belt have a high tendency of being insecure.

I mean, it is quite obvious that both accessories helps to hold your trousers together. Well, I guess what looks obvious isn't quite obvious to all. Hence, the essence of making this post.

Suspenders - though considered as retro by many - is more appropriate for a pant that is tailored to fit the waist and also high waisted.
I guess that explains why people wear suspenders more in the ancient times because of how the pants were designed.

Belts are more appropriate for low waisted pants and also functions as the suspender to hold the trouser to your waist.

So you see, they function for the same purpose. So you just have to decided on which is more appropriate for the event you are styling for or the type of pants you're wearing.

Stay stylish.

(1) (Reply)

Free Fashion Training / Learn A New Skill Making Beautiful Throw Pillows / Quality Ladies And Men Shoes And Bags At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.