Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,128 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:48 PM

Any Expert On Ebay? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Any Expert On Ebay? (1137 Views)

I Will Setup Ebay Seller Account For Your That Will Not Get Suspend Earlier / Shop Zara, Fashionnova, Asos, Ebay, Walmart And Others From Nigeria / How To Shop From Amazon, Ebay, Hermes, ZARA & All UK & USA Websites From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Expert On Ebay? by onward4life(m): 5:07am On Jun 10, 2018
Hello yaw

I saw these master piece on eBay one boring day and I was wondering if anyone has an ebay account, Or better still how do I own these Here!

I really want to have them, any direction on how to even go about them would be better.

Looking at these really brought out that 90s smile again though

Let me rock for once..

Thanks in anticipation!

@

peddy231, Cozbymaster97, peterphd, Omaricha166, Onebendelonelov, dareenglish, Ojabe, Radiohead6, YoungAkol2, RoyalBlak007, Explorers , KAYONng, airforce1

Re: Any Expert On Ebay? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
Simple get a paypal account @paypal.ng for free & fund it with ur Nigerian bank account, then register for ebay with ur email. You will need a shipping forwarding company ( go to MyUS.com )
And get a free suite & US shipping address. They will assist u get ur goods down here. With a fee as normal
Re: Any Expert On Ebay? by NLEFCC(m): 9:09am On Nov 16, 2018
Are you interested to import phone accessories and Electronics from China?

Contact 09069616611
Re: Any Expert On Ebay? by seanwilliam(m): 12:25am On Dec 27, 2020
dairykidd:
Simple get a paypal account @paypal.ng for free & fund it with ur Nigerian bank account, then register for ebay with ur email. You will need a shipping forwarding company ( go to MyUS.com )
And get a free suite & US shipping address. They will assist u get ur goods down here. With a fee as normal
does myus receive package sent to the address other than the online shopping? I mean can someone send phone into my myus address??
Re: Any Expert On Ebay? by Nefort: 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
dairykidd:
Bro. I trying to register at the site and my registration is being declined. Are you aware of the possible cause? The message from the site says incorrect details or payment details. I filled the form correctly and I have tried 4 different payment cards and I am still being rejected. What kind of payment card do you use?

(1) (Reply)

Stunning Outfits Ladies Wore To Gtbank Fashion Weekend 2018 / I'm About To Import This Beautiful Bracelets To Nigeria (image) / White Christmas Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.