Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" (72041 Views)

Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral / Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Don Jazzy's Mother Is Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by babyfaceafrica: 8:49am On Jun 10, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
Don Jazzy is very hilarious but he is being cunny. There is something really fishy about him if you look beyond all the humour. I'm not saying he should make his relationship a social media affair but one can never associate any woman with him and that's very weird.
what's weird?.... Na so una talk about dbanj...before he do am codedly..everything na time....

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 10, 2018
lifestyle1:
If I may ask o...

what's stopping this man from reproducing ?
maybe he is shy of the pu**** grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by softMarket(m): 8:49am On Jun 10, 2018
ewoooo grin grin

Him family don join the campaign
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Adukey(f): 8:49am On Jun 10, 2018
grin
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 10, 2018
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Lexusgs430: 8:50am On Jun 10, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
Don Jazzy is very hilarious but he is being cunny. There is something really fishy about him if you look beyond all the humour. I'm not saying he should make his relationship a social media affair but one can never associate any woman with him and that's very weird.

Maybe he is gay......

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by AdaFonju: 8:51am On Jun 10, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
He probably has a lot of ladies but doesn't like to show the world through social media

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by bennymark(m): 8:51am On Jun 10, 2018
kimbraa:
Africans and their mentality. Must he get married?

Not African mentality, he needs a heir, he does not own his life, at least give Amaka belle if you no want marry nkechi

Even wizkid and Davido wey be children Don get pikin without marriage

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Smarkie: 8:51am On Jun 10, 2018
somebody can not be single in peace again?. i wonder when nigerians will start minding their business

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by slap1(m): 8:53am On Jun 10, 2018
ZirdoRoray:

What is weird about a full-grown man not having any woman associated with him? Do you know how difficult it is to find true love when you have small money? Maybe he's taking his time or being cautious. Or is simply efficient at keeping his relationship off the media. One can't be too careful with what's happening to relationships these days.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by bennymark(m): 8:54am On Jun 10, 2018
ZirdoRoray:

Your head is very correct, the humour is a deliberate cover up, I suspect a spiritual ritual is restraining him, I had a friend like that in the University who can gist about fvvck like die but will always run away from any woman
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by PureMe01: 8:54am On Jun 10, 2018
I just wish it's not wat am thinking
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Harrynight(m): 8:54am On Jun 10, 2018
grin

When mum can't take excuses any longer

Now she's forced to say in public
Don tongue
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by EarthXmetahuman: 8:54am On Jun 10, 2018
post=68339408:
I'm so sure that after this comment by the mom, some bloggers would have taken there mats, pillows, blankets to Mama Don Jazzy's page and start sleeping there 24/7, looking for what is not lost
grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Celestyn8213: 8:55am On Jun 10, 2018
OYA over to you DJ, clear their doubts
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by BUSHHUNTER: 8:56am On Jun 10, 2018
grin
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by package7(m): 8:57am On Jun 10, 2018
Don jazzy is equal to esin inu iwe grin
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by LotusFan: 8:57am On Jun 10, 2018
She should chill...Shebi Linda go soon born smiley

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by TheRealGuy(m): 8:57am On Jun 10, 2018
[
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 10, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
HOW THAT ONE CON DEY PAIN YOU NA? NA YOU BE DON JAZZY?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by BUSHHUNTER: 8:59am On Jun 10, 2018
No any record of girlfriend No any record of sex related scandal No wife No kids

If you know you know
grin

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Onisokuso1(m): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2018
post=68339408:
I'm so sure that after this comment by the mom, some bloggers would have taken there mats, pillows, blankets to Mama Don Jazzy's page and start sleeping there 24/7, looking for what is not lost

U don sabi our Naija bloggers hahahaha cheesy

We will start seeing

Indiapicolo DonJazzy's mum said : she is tired of his Cellibacy angry

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:00am On Jun 10, 2018
Kobicove:
Are you sure that was really his mum? undecided

You're just the only free thinker I see today.
All for media. Just a mature way to keep saying relevant. Which mum? check the tweet time naa.
Everybody mustn't be gullible at once naa. All these celebrities self. Anything for the media.
Well, cheap way to promote his mum's tweeter handle.
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Akpacha(m): 9:01am On Jun 10, 2018
GraGra247:
Oh boy! I laugh till my belle wan burst.

Don Jazzy and his family are confirmed comedians.

The lady that will marry him will be begging to cry because of too much laughter.
U been deceived by twitter post.
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by akeentech(m): 9:02am On Jun 10, 2018
post=68339408:
Bloggers offend you?
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by tonididdy(m): 9:02am On Jun 10, 2018
awkward
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by chronique(m): 9:02am On Jun 10, 2018
The kind of thing my father can do. Because of am, I nor dey like talk relationship or marriage thing for facebook again before he go come comment the one wey everybody go use me do yeye and he will do it intentionally.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by willibounce1(m): 9:08am On Jun 10, 2018
Someone like don jazzy will def have a lady. But ppl like him will always want to be careful and coded. All these useless bloggers are on the look. Besides its hard to settle when you have a lot of fresh towtows for free.

And don jazzy is a very shy man especially when him see fine woman. Most times na agidi he go use.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by SAMBARRY: 9:11am On Jun 10, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
he is being discrete about his personal or sexual relationships which I don't think it's a bad thing. People /his Mom should stop pressuring him, when he feels he is ready, he will take the big step and if he feels he's not into marriage or relationships,let him be. He is a free social being. He is living his life, live yours and mind your own genitals instead of what other people are doing with their own genitals

N. B it's very possible to be in your late 40s and still not be ready for marriage. It happens to both genders. Apparently women fall under the marriage pressure more because of the subtle age card threats they use on them and trust me nothing is more fulfilling and satisfying as marrying when you know you're ready to the man or woman your soul connects with and nothing is more worse than Just marrying to escape parental marriage harassments or shades like impotence or homosexual or choosy cards from friends or siblings.

In all of these what these religious marriage counsellors will never tell you is that post wedding depression is real particularly if you just married to join the married league for societal respect and it wasn't really what you wanted as of that time of your life but what your parents, family, colleagues or friends wanted for you

The thing is Nigerians have this entitlement mentality that they have the right to run your life for you especially if you are related so it's you that has to know what exactly what you want at every phase of life otherwise you will end up depressed and suicidal or broke and always angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by UncleJudax(m): 9:23am On Jun 10, 2018
lifestyle1:
If I may ask o...

what's stopping this man from reproducing ?
How many you don pop out?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by 9jaBloke: 9:34am On Jun 10, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
who marriage EPP?

Linda grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Diso60090(m): 9:38am On Jun 10, 2018
kimbraa:
Africans and their mentality. Must he get married?

How una go let am marry wey you yourself dey line to get your yansh boosted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey / Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets / Davido Buys 7 Shirts For N4.4 Million (Photos, Video))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.