Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,671 members, 7,851,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

Christians, Beware Of Little Sins! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Beware Of Little Sins! (9633 Views)

Christians Beware Of These Wolves / Christians Beware / Christians Beware Of .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, Beware Of Little Sins! by TOSIN116: 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
Benz4pimp:
All sins carry same punishment!!!
NOPE I DISAGREE
Re: Christians, Beware Of Little Sins! by Makschinchin: 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
Okuchris:

...We can never be perfect...

I'm sure we can be perfect sis, because Jesus Himself said we should be perfect just as our Heavenly Father is perfect -Matthew 5:48.

Only God Almighty can help us attain such perfection if we sincerely surrender our lives to Him.

Thank you
Re: Christians, Beware Of Little Sins! by Makschinchin: 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
gidjah:
Great post sir,u remind of me of 1 cor 9:27.after i might have preached to others ,i myself lest be a cast away!God bless U sir.that verse touches my soul every day.For most of us that claim to be ministers this is a clarion call .jesus said to them 'i know you not'he was actually talking to high level ministers in the house and not the church members who are norminal.May the lord give us full grace to obey him

Amen
Re: Christians, Beware Of Little Sins! by Makschinchin: 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
Jaynom:
What is sin? And what did the death and resurrection of Christ wash away?

Sin is the act of transgression against divine law. Sin can also be viewed as any thought or action that endangers the ideal relationship between an individual and God; or as any diversion from the perceived ideal order for human living -Wikipedia

The death and resurrection of Jesus doesn't mean we should continue living in sin. His precious blood washes away our sins; And like Apostle Paul said, shall we continue to live in sin that grace may abound? God forbid.

Thank you
Re: Christians, Beware Of Little Sins! by MarieSucre(f): 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
Sodiquinone:

u chose to ignore the other question I raised, as for the quote u brought, its not authentic ,stop spreading the lie read more here
https://kamerdawah./2017/12/13/about-the-authenticity-of-the-strange-hadith-of-ali-and-fatimah-about-the-9-women-in-the-fire/

Its the same in Christianity. Whether you steal a pencil or you steal 1 million. The crime remains the same = stealing and the punishment is one.
Re: Christians, Beware Of Little Sins! by Okuchris(f): 7:28am On Jun 11, 2018
Makschinchin:

I'm sure we can be perfect sis, because Jesus Himself said we should be perfect just as our Heavenly Father is perfect -Matthew 5:48.

Only God Almighty can help us attain such perfection if we sincerely surrender our lives to Him.

Thank you
ya,very true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Divine Pattern Of Wealth Transfer In The Last Days - Joseph Prince Sermon / Is Obama A Satanist? / Did God Really Write The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.