Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Nigerian Family Hires A Man To Continually Have Sex With Daughter. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Family Hires A Man To Continually Have Sex With Daughter. (1122 Views)

Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her / The Reality Of The First Born In Every Nigerian Family / US Woman Reunites With Daughter 70 Years After She Was Told She Died In Labour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Family Hires A Man To Continually Have Sex With Daughter. by AshAZomor(f): 10:43am On Jun 10, 2018
Sometimes you come across some shocking tales on the internet and question if it is true or jokes! Can you imagine a family hiring a spare member of family to keep up with an addiction of their daughter!?? What do you think of this sort of job?

To read full story click on the link below
https://gistupafrica.com/2018/06/10/nigerian-family-hires-a-man-to-satisfy-their-nymphomaniac-daughter-with-monthly-salary/

Re: Nigerian Family Hires A Man To Continually Have Sex With Daughter. by sparog(m): 10:47am On Jun 10, 2018
You can lie for Africa

grin
Re: Nigerian Family Hires A Man To Continually Have Sex With Daughter. by Yian1(m): 10:52am On Jun 10, 2018
e no concern me

(1) (Reply)

Baby Clothes Here Ooooo / But Why?no Church Has Ever Held Prayers For Low Sperm Count. / I Couldn’t Afford White Wedding When I Married My Wife In 1985 - Senator Abaribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.