Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Why Do People Love Sitting At The Back Row In The Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Love Sitting At The Back Row In The Church? (701 Views)

TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) / Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage / Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Love Sitting At The Back Row In The Church? by Nedfed(m): 10:44am On Jun 10, 2018
It so observed many of the members love to sit at the back of the church despite the fact that they come earlier.
It is so common in Pentecostal Churches and many have reasons why they prefer such.
1. Some to have some gisting with their friends.
2. Some to gossip
3. Some to observe all members dressing. This much common among the ladies.
4. Some to make a toast with the ladies
5. Some to watch the big butt
6. Some to escape on time before the closing hour.

The back seat are meant for the late comers and some of the ushers.

But mind you, "those that seek me early shall find me"-Proverbs 8:17

Stop sitting at the back row
Re: Why Do People Love Sitting At The Back Row In The Church? by daveP(m): 11:06am On Jun 10, 2018
Don't stigmatized area of the church sitting pattern.

In Hagin's church mist of the power moving personality that preferred to be unknown always sat at the back. They were the ones that prayed his ministry through.

In Nigerian setting, however, you have a point, but not strong enough to call it a fact. Some are just for the church workers.
Re: Why Do People Love Sitting At The Back Row In The Church? by Nedfed(m): 11:14am On Jun 10, 2018
daveP:
Don't stigmatized area of the church sitting pattern.

In Hagin's church mist of the power moving personality that preferred to be unknown always sat at the back. They were the ones that prayed his ministry through.

In Nigerian setting, however, you have a point, but not strong enough to call it a fact. Some are just for the church workers.

You still giving the same point
Aside the church workers I mean, tnx.
Re: Why Do People Love Sitting At The Back Row In The Church? by daveP(m): 11:17am On Jun 10, 2018
Nedfed:

You still giving the same point Aside the church workers I mean, tnx.
The points been taken. lol
Re: Why Do People Love Sitting At The Back Row In The Church? by Kylekent59: 11:30am On Jun 10, 2018
shocked

it is even written in the Bible; The first shall be the last and the last now the first.

When you are sitting at the back seat of the church, You will see everything happening. You will feel secured, you will also know who come and who didn't come to church that day.

Your number 6 says it all.
One of the reason I like sitting at the back is is that I can leave anytime I like grin grin.

If you like stay 1hour,10 hours at the church,if you haven't forgiven your neighbor or you haven't repented from one sin you are addicted to, then you are wasting your time.#truth be told.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Love Sitting At The Back Row In The Church? by M0ron: 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
Nedfed:
It so observed many of the members love to sit at the back of the church despite the fact that they come earlier.
It is so common in Pentecostal Churches and many have reasons why they prefer such.
1. Some to have some gisting with their friends.
2. Some to gossip
3. Some to observe all members dressing. This much common among the ladies.
4. Some to make a toast with the ladies
5. Some to watch the big butt
6. Some to escape on time before the closing hour.

The back seat are meant for the late comers and some of the ushers.

But mind you, "those that seek me early shall find me"-Proverbs 8:17

Stop sitting at the back row

Not just in church, I’ve seen this even in formal meetings.

Call a group of 200 and very few will take the front row. Seems to be psychological. Sitting behind someone gives you a semblance of privacy or protection from whatever.

Now,in any sensible church shouldn’t have any disadvantage from sitting at the back. If there’s bad sound then just remove the back seats till you style up

(1) (Reply)

World Cup / "Thanos Will Be Back" / 3rd Day Of Riots In Pakistan Over Release Of Christian Charged With Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.