Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Between Acura TL & Lexus ES 350, Which One Should I Buy? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Between Acura TL & Lexus ES 350, Which One Should I Buy? (6628 Views)

2005 Gwagon And 2015 Glk 350 Which Should I Buy / Best Choice Between Acura MDX And Honda Pilot 04/05 Model / »»» Toks Acura TL 02 @ N1.6M Negotiable ««« (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Acura TL & Lexus ES 350, Which One Should I Buy? by industrialchemi: 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hi guys, I need to get a Car for myself but I’m really confused on which to get.

I’m finding it hard to choose between Acura TL 2010 model and Lexus ES 350 2011 model.

Which one is better and why?.

Though I like the Acura because of its beauty grin smiley
Re: Between Acura TL & Lexus ES 350, Which One Should I Buy? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
Team Lexus
Re: Between Acura TL & Lexus ES 350, Which One Should I Buy? by Ufranklin92(m): 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lexus is soft work
Re: Between Acura TL & Lexus ES 350, Which One Should I Buy? by galaxi(m): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
ES 350 have a better resale value and also ground clearance.
For me Acura TL is too low for our bad roads down here and am not a fan of lifting a car up like it's locally done here.
But if you stay in a city with good roads,plan to drive it for a long time and resale value isn't an issue for you then go for TL.
The both cars are almost the same car from different manufactures just like Toyota Camry and Honda Accord there cousin.
I think the maintenance cost should almost be the same.

I drive an ES and it's a nice car.
Re: Between Acura TL & Lexus ES 350, Which One Should I Buy? by industrialchemi: 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
galaxi:
ES 350 have a better resale value and also ground clearance.
For me Acura TL is too low for our bad roads down here and am not a fan of lifting a car up like it's locally done here.
But if you stay in a city with good roads,plan to drive it for a long time and resale value isn't an issue for you then go for TL.
The both cars are almost the same car from different manufactures just like Toyota Camry and Honda Accord there cousin.
I think the maintenance cost should almost be the same.

I drive an ES and it's a nice car.

Wow, thanks a lot.

smiley
Re: Between Acura TL & Lexus ES 350, Which One Should I Buy? by talk2ibk(m): 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
Madam please buy lexus o.. Forget that acura Lexus is durable on nigerian road.
anyways, i sent you a mail since 2 days ago
Re: Between Acura TL & Lexus ES 350, Which One Should I Buy? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
team lexus. i have a very clean toks 2008 lexus es350 for sale. chaat me up and i will give you a good price. https://www.nairaland.com/4504128/foreign-used-2008-lexus-es350
Re: Between Acura TL & Lexus ES 350, Which One Should I Buy? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2018
here is another one. lets chat via whatsapp for more discussions. https://www.nairaland.com/4502318/toks-2008-lexus-es350
zoeweiautosng:
team lexus. i have a very clean toks 2008 lexus es350 for sale. chaat me up and i will give you a good price. https://www.nairaland.com/4504128/foreign-used-2008-lexus-es350
Re: Between Acura TL & Lexus ES 350, Which One Should I Buy? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
industrialchemi:
[s]Hi guys, I need to get a Car for myself but I’m really confused on which to get.

I’m finding it hard to choose between Acura TL 2010 model and Lexus ES 350 2011 model.

Which one is better and why?.

Though I like the Acura because of its beauty grin smiley[/s]
so you want to use blood money to buy a car? some of the people that you scam through your ponzi scheme & hyip website have commit suicide! what you are about to get is just a coffin! you make some people but you want to laugh? ifunanya aka nuclear fission (on telegram), let me tell you that theres no peace for scammer!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Acura TL & Lexus ES 350, Which One Should I Buy? by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lexus. Better reliability, build quality, and all-round owner experience.

I think the Acura looks better, though.
Re: Between Acura TL & Lexus ES 350, Which One Should I Buy? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
talk2ibk:
Madam please buy lexus o.. Forget that acura
Lexus is durable on nigerian road.

anyways, i sent you a mail since 2 days ago

op is a small gal but a notorious scammer! she owns many ponzi scam websites as at last year! she runs hyip websites too

3 Likes

Re: Between Acura TL & Lexus ES 350, Which One Should I Buy? by industrialchemi: 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
so you want to use blood money to buy a car? some of the people that you scam through your ponzi scheme & hyip website have commit suicide! what you are about to get is just a coffin! you make some people but you want to laugh? ifunanya aka nuclear fission (on telegram), let me tell you that theres no peace for scammer!

You are very stupid, no doubt.

Keep ranting up and down because you barely know me.

As you hate me reach, u dey follow me bomber to bomber grin grin cheesy

Why not go and hug a transformer so you can stop hating?. Idiot!
Re: Between Acura TL & Lexus ES 350, Which One Should I Buy? by industrialchemi: 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
HeavenlyBang:
Lexus. Better reliability, build quality, and all-round owner experience.

I think the Acura looks better, though.

Yea, it looks better. grin
Re: Between Acura TL & Lexus ES 350, Which One Should I Buy? by industrialchemi: 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
op is a small gal but a notorious scammer! she owns many ponzi scam websites as at last year! she runs hyip websites too

I feel your pains...make e pain you die grin grin

E never start to dey bite and pain you, more pains to come. Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Between Acura TL & Lexus ES 350, Which One Should I Buy? by industrialchemi: 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
zoeweiautosng:

Nice but I need the 2011 model and Black colour also. wink
Re: Between Acura TL & Lexus ES 350, Which One Should I Buy? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:23am On Jun 11, 2018
industrialchemi:

your secret is very opened! i hate scammer like you! you destroyed peoples live through your ponzi scheme & hyip website! no peace for the thief! ole omo Anambra!

2 Likes

Re: Between Acura TL & Lexus ES 350, Which One Should I Buy? by nobsalis: 7:33am On Jun 11, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
your secret is very opened! i hate scammer like you! you destroyed peoples live through your ponzi scheme & hyip website! no peace for the thief! ole omo Anambra!

See finishing....

Omo u no get joy Ooo....

2 Likes

Re: Between Acura TL & Lexus ES 350, Which One Should I Buy? by industrialchemi: 7:44am On Jun 11, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

Keep following me okay?. grin

Pained ass fool, I understand how frustrated you are. grin
Re: Between Acura TL & Lexus ES 350, Which One Should I Buy? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
industrialchemi:

Keep following me okay?. grin

Pained ass fool, I understand how frustrated you are. grin

We must frustrate all scammers! You think God mocked? Scammer like you ruined Dave(of goldenvalzone telegram group) to the extent that the guy lose millions of naira! You scammed people through your ponzi scheme website and hyip and you think that you will know peace? hahahaha, your enemies will pity you when you start to see the result of what you did! Just wait as the event unveiled!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Acura TL & Lexus ES 350, Which One Should I Buy? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
nobsalis:

See finishing....

Omo u no get joy Ooo....
I just hate scammers badly

grin grin grin

the idiot come dey price car despite the fact sey her papa can't afford common bicycle

1 Like

Re: Between Acura TL & Lexus ES 350, Which One Should I Buy? by industrialchemi: 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

We must frustrate all scammers! You think God mocked? Scammer like you ruined Dave(of goldenvalzone telegram group) to the extent that the guy lose millions of naira! You scammed people through your ponzi scheme website and hyip and you think that you will know peace? hahahaha, your enemies will pity you when you start to see the result of what you did! Just wait as the event unveiled!

Dave lose millions?. Now I can see you are a liar...Dave wey me and him dey chat very well.

Go and hug transformer fool, u are so frustrated cos of poverty. grin grin

From all your posts, I can see u are just jealous that I’m richer than you are a billion times grin
Re: Between Acura TL & Lexus ES 350, Which One Should I Buy? by industrialchemi: 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

Once you are done shouting, you go to bed grin

I feel that you are soooooo pained grin
Re: Between Acura TL & Lexus ES 350, Which One Should I Buy? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
industrialchemi:

Dave lose millions?. Now I can see you are a liar...Dave wey me and him dey chat very well.

From all your posts, I can see u are just jealous that I’m richer than you are a billion times grin
kikiki, but you said that you don't belonged to the group? I use Dave as example because I know that you are very close to him in the group or let me use the word he has some interest in you be it for fucck sake or whatever nobody cares! And yes, Dave lose money to ponzi scheme websites which turned him to gambler to makesome money for himself!

Ifunaya, I know you more than you think OK! grin grin grin
Re: Between Acura TL & Lexus ES 350, Which One Should I Buy? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
cc stemmez, nmababy22
Ifunaya wan use her proceeds from ponzi scam buy Lexus jeep grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Acura TL & Lexus ES 350, Which One Should I Buy? by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 12, 2018
industrialchemi:

If all these allegations they levelled against u turns out to be true, I truly pity u because I was also scammed through this ponzi scheme. Just know great disaster awaits u because some people comitted sucide in the process of loosing their hard earned money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Acura TL & Lexus ES 350, Which One Should I Buy? by ifnyioj22(m): 2:17am On Jun 12, 2018
Nne na so?

Re: Between Acura TL & Lexus ES 350, Which One Should I Buy? by cokacoola(m): 7:22am On Jun 12, 2018
This one go sweet oooh
Re: Between Acura TL & Lexus ES 350, Which One Should I Buy? by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
industrialchemi:

lol!!! Omo c yahhbiss
Re: Between Acura TL & Lexus ES 350, Which One Should I Buy? by ogtavia(m): 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
Oh boy.....auto section na one real casting place.

1 Like

Re: Between Acura TL & Lexus ES 350, Which One Should I Buy? by lakefist(m): 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
industrialchemi:

So you know him and ure pretending as if u owe him nothing! If you're doing good continue and if its Bad continue. KArma Will speak one day!

2 Likes

Re: Between Acura TL & Lexus ES 350, Which One Should I Buy? by PearlStreet(m): 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
From my observation, scammers use their money to buy the very things that end up killing them.

1 Like

Re: Between Acura TL & Lexus ES 350, Which One Should I Buy? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
Holamscoh:

If all these allegations they levelled against u turns out to be true, I truly pity u because I was also scammed through this ponzi scheme. Just know great disaster awaits u because some people comitted sucide in the process of loosing their hard earned money.
She operates both ponzi scam website and hyip websites too.

She started with telegram ponzi scam but later upgrade to ponzi scam website, she's well known on telegram and her handle is nuclear fission. She's a notorious scammer on telegram, when ponzi scheme is becoming obsolete she switched to HYIP program and she made some good money from it as well. She crated some thread on nairaland but mod banned those threads.

(1) (2) (Reply)

1989 R Model Mack Dump Truck Price Reduced 3.7M SOLD / New Arrival Toyota Camry Pencil Light Reduced Price N890,000 / Clean Reg. 18 Seaters Hyundia H 200 Bus now 450k Call 07053449466

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.