Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,915 members, 7,848,693 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Bbnaija 2018: T-boss Talks On His Relationship With Ubi Franklin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2018: T-boss Talks On His Relationship With Ubi Franklin (268 Views)

Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) / Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya / Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: T-boss Talks On His Relationship With Ubi Franklin by MikeDstar(m): 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
The BbNaija 2017 finalist, T-Boss, has expressed that she knew Franklin for a long time, even before he wedded Lilian Esoro.
TBoss, who was assaulted by a male follower amid the week for chilling with Franklin, insisted that the CEO Triple MG, was at that point separated with his wife before they began hanging out.
"I don't perceive any reason why I ought not react to individuals at whatever point they say junk on my page in the event that I have a craving for doing as such. I don't comprehend why individuals are worried that I was hanging out with my friend," Tboss told Punch.
“I don’t follow blogs; I don’t follow gossips; so, I don’t know what was written online. He is my friend and we didn’t talk about any issues with his wife and I didn’t know if they had divorced or not. I have known Ubi for 16 years, which
read more:.
www.geekgists.tk/2018/06/bbnaija-2018-t-boss-talks-on-his.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

‘stop Normalising Infidelity’ -simi Fires Back At Toyin Lawani For Saying All Me / Still Looking For More Talended Artistes - Ugobest Entertainment / Lady Stole The Show At BET Awards In Completely Br@less See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.