Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Lack Of Team Work Has Made Many Business To Fail In Nigeria - Aroms Aigbehi - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lack Of Team Work Has Made Many Business To Fail In Nigeria - Aroms Aigbehi (5209 Views)

8 Reasons The eNaira Could Fail In Nigeria / Nigeria’s Refusal To Devalue Naira Likely To Fail, Again - Bloomberg / 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lack Of Team Work Has Made Many Business To Fail In Nigeria - Aroms Aigbehi by Jude76(m): 8:28am On Jun 11, 2018
Legitimate ITunes card buyer
Bring your Itunes cards for instance cash

10$,15$, 20$,50,100$ of US, Canada, Amazon, steam card.

Call or WhatsApp (08146153336)
Re: Lack Of Team Work Has Made Many Business To Fail In Nigeria - Aroms Aigbehi by poseidon12: 8:55am On Jun 11, 2018
Audray:
Well it's a pity that in Nigeria, partnering with a person you deem trustworthy will possibly lead to your doom. Your so called "brother" will suck you dry,then grind the bones you're managing to dust. You'll have nothing. nothing. I fear my people pass the devil.

It is this mindset that leads Nigerians to always want to go it alone. There are few sincere Nigerians out there. You have to seek them out, just like looking for a marriage partner. It's extremely difficult trying to make it alone in business.
Re: Lack Of Team Work Has Made Many Business To Fail In Nigeria - Aroms Aigbehi by eodavids(m): 9:07am On Jun 11, 2018
Adieza:
Salt is used to preserve life. It is called in chemistry Sodium Chloride. It is an ionic compound with the chemical formula NaCl, It contains two chemicals called Sodium and Chlorine.

These chemicals are poisonous when they are on their own. But when they are combined together they become your table salt with preserving properties which is used to preserve food and make it taste good. Now you cannot do without salt.

This is what the Jews learned from it when they read the same bible. Salt is like people. People are different and Phycologist have worked out sixteen personality types and every human been fits in one of these personality type.

Some of these personality types on their own can never get much done in life, especially in business. But combine them together with another person with another personality type then boom, both of them become a majestic business machine.

Think of Bill Gates and Paul Allen and Steve Ballman, Larry Page and Sergey Brin of Google. Apple's Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak. It is a long list. In Nigeria people prefer to work alone.

The Jews realized that most things in nature on their own DON'T work well. It is when you combine them with something else that they become desirable and potent.

Take the stainless steel. It is 18% chromium and 8% nickel. that is what make your spoon looks good and shining. But an iron spoon will not work. It will rust away.

Concrete slab is made of Cement, Water, Iron weaved together. Why? without the iron you will have a very strong slap that is not flexible so it will break. Iron provides the flexibility to the concrete. It is like a relationship. Please don't marry someone like you. bad idea. You may not be able to live with yourself.

See all around you. The clothes you wear, the food you eat and your electronic devices. They are all made by combining two or more elements which on their own seems useless.

It is the combination of elements that makes human, like God. That is why the bible said God created us in his own image. Because he created us with the ability to combine things. Because we couldn't create things out of thin air he gave us all the elements we need so we can study them and combine them to create new things. Humans are still looking at how to combine more elements from the periodic table to make better products to serve humanity.

To the Jews people, He who can combine these elements to form new brilliant products that will serve humanity well are the ones that get riches. That is the secret of the Jews success. Meanwhile, most Africans are consumers. The consumer never gets rich. It is against the law of God.

It is the understanding of this concept by the Jews that make them very good scientist. You can teach your children this concept and they will be very brilliant scientist one day, better than any Jew out there. But how would you know when you were not thought. So the cycle of ignorance continues while we all wait for God.

Please go and get rich, I have given you the formula. Go and combine elements in the best possible way that will serve humanity and you will get rich. This is what most of the billionaires on earth are doing. Even the Chinese have just discovered this.

Africans have the ability to do this because they read the same bible, but most have just buried their talents and keep praying for God to help them to combine these elements to new products that will create wealth through miracle money.

Shame on all those waiting for miracle money.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=384222688750512&id=158338594672257

I like this post.

Thanks Op!
Re: Lack Of Team Work Has Made Many Business To Fail In Nigeria - Aroms Aigbehi by spartan117(m): 9:26am On Jun 11, 2018
Audray:
Well it's a pity that in Nigeria, partnering with a person you deem trustworthy will possibly lead to your doom. Your so called "brother" will suck you dry,then grind the bones you're managing to dust. You'll have nothing. nothing. I fear my people pass the devil.
Speak for yourself alone.
Re: Lack Of Team Work Has Made Many Business To Fail In Nigeria - Aroms Aigbehi by Dollabiz: 9:31am On Jun 11, 2018
hmmm
Re: Lack Of Team Work Has Made Many Business To Fail In Nigeria - Aroms Aigbehi by deleo16(m): 9:42am On Jun 11, 2018
meobizy:
The problem stems from our education. Right from the 80s till the mid noughties people were taught [by teachers and parents] to hide whatever knowledge they possess and use it to lord over their peers. Schools awarded positions to students, encouraging the do wells while making jest of those slow to catch up. Like broken goods, those found deficient in learning became teachers and fellow students' butt of jokes. We grew into adults who believe one has to stand alone and share nothing, especially useful information, with anyone else.

I grew up, did my university outside the country only for me to find out sharing knowledge was the way of life there. In our class the Nigerians always struggled because we had to unlearn hiding our work from others. We had to learn working in teams. Every individual loss meant a whole group loss. Comparing the two systems I understood why they have achieved more than the black man.

I hear of late the Nigerian school system has changed for the better. I hear results are now done on an individual basis and not a competition amongst peers. I hear the foundation of teamwork is being taught nowadays. It means our children, their children and the ones after are going to create a better country for themselves. If they can't achieve it at least they'll build an enviable capitalist environment.

Re: Lack Of Team Work Has Made Many Business To Fail In Nigeria - Aroms Aigbehi by Willress(m): 10:51am On Jun 11, 2018
uuzba:
There used to be subject called CIVICS taught in Secondary Schools.
It was all about nation building, society, unity.
-
The subject has been thrown out.
We are not united anymore.
It's called Civic Education. it's Still being taught in school
Re: Lack Of Team Work Has Made Many Business To Fail In Nigeria - Aroms Aigbehi by Willie2015: 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
Pavore9:
The short life span of businesses in Nigeria is really worrisome.

Nigeria business environment is volatile and very hostile.

Check out the billions placed in Treasury Bills by financial institutions, corporate bodies and retail investors, no one is willing to risk mpney in the name of any business.
Re: Lack Of Team Work Has Made Many Business To Fail In Nigeria - Aroms Aigbehi by Ugosample(m): 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
Willie2015:

Nigeria business environment is volatile and very hostile.

Check out the billions placed in Treasury Bills by financial institutions, corporate bodies and retail investors, no one is willing to risk mpney in the name of any business.

na wa.

But Nigerians dont like to pay debt that they owe.
Re: Lack Of Team Work Has Made Many Business To Fail In Nigeria - Aroms Aigbehi by Willie2015: 10:47am On Jun 14, 2018
Ugosample:

na wa.

But Nigerians dont like to pay debt that they owe.

Conditions of loans are scary
How do you pay interest of 30 percent pa on a loan and expect Nigerians to pay back?
Local govt tax dey, state govt tax dey, agbero tax etc etc dey.
No infrastructure in place to aid business...
Thats why most buz have short life span,
you just have numerous challenges that will kill biz faster in Naija.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chevron Rakes In $3.7bn Net Income, $14.8bn Annual Earnings In 2018 / Soap Makers Corner / Dangote Cement Leads As Trading Rate Increases 290% To N19 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.