Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,824 members, 7,831,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Not Too Young To Run: Call For Volunteer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Not Too Young To Run: Call For Volunteer (366 Views)

Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) / Any Ngos Looking For Volunteer Counselors? / Not Too Young To Run: Call For Volunteer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Too Young To Run: Call For Volunteer by Shegun93(m): 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
Good evening my Co patriotic Youths,

Since it has been unanimously concluded that as youths we must take our rightful position in the nation development. If indeed Nigeria as country must develop, we must not let it be in the shoulder of those that have nothing much to lose or gain in Nigeria and Nigerians greatness.

As I continue in my quest to ensuring my constituency members; the good people of Ife-North local government particularly those in my age bracket is giving a voice. As a youth that is also a victim of a failed government, I understand what it means not to have a means of livelihood; I am prepared together with you to give what is due to you using legislative apparatus. Economic stability via our various youth capacity development will in no small measure bring succor to most homes in Ife-North.

I am ready, but I can't do it all alone, you all must be actively involved from the pre election to election and through my service year as your representative.

We need volunteers
Kindly fill the volunteer form below.

https:///forms/hn2Dw5itRZemNGMf2

Together with you we can build a system that works.

I am young but definitely Not too young to run

Olusegun Oladele SOLAR

(1) (Reply)

Train Crushes A Commercial Bus At Agege / Show Some Love / Genius! Check Out This Corper's Invention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.