Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Itchy Skin Problem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Itchy Skin Problem (1157 Views)

Help, My Newborn Has This Skin Problem / My Baby's Skin Problem Now A Story Of The Past / My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itchy Skin Problem by mhizace: 8:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
Re: Itchy Skin Problem by RemedyLab: 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2018
Learn how to treat all skin infections Naturally here:
http://naturalremedylab.com/skin-infection-treatment/
Re: Itchy Skin Problem by RemedyLab: 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
Learn how to treat all skin infections Naturally here:
http://naturalremedylab.com/skin-infection-treatment/
Re: Itchy Skin Problem by Idiataqueen(f): 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
mhizace:
hello NL, i need ur suggestion and advise pls
i'm having itchy skin anytime i bath with well water,i tried using dettol saop,liquid but still no gud result,it itches me more wen i scrub my body with sponge, the feeli.ng is irritating nd annoying, doctors in d house help!!
like wise me especially at my leg sometimes if i didn't use sponge I won't have itchy skin on my body it will only be my leg I don't even know what to do,although have been thinking to go to lab but I will I explain my self and I don't think there will be any test.
Re: Itchy Skin Problem by wsdm4ril(m): 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
Say bye to itchy skin call or whatsapp to place your order 08146576143

Re: Itchy Skin Problem by mhizace: 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
[quote author=Idiataqueen post=68362429]like wise me especially at my leg sometimes if i didn't use sponge I won't have itchy skin on my body it will only be my leg I don't even know what to do,although have been thinking to go to lab but I will I explain my self and I don't think there will be any test.[/quote
d way it itches is so annoyn, sumtyms i feel like stayn d whole day without bath,but as a lady i cnt do without bathing, how can i bath without sponge? is as gud as ntin,am tinkn of doing lab test like skin e.m.f
Re: Itchy Skin Problem by Idiataqueen(f): 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
[quote author=mhizace post=68363310][/quote]I Google search it some else complain of this here on nairaland I think is normal you can go through the thread,welli read it on that thread that if they did not use sponge to take there birth is stop the itchy anyway u can read it ur sef google search it.

1 Like

Re: Itchy Skin Problem by tballeyy(m): 4:41am On Jun 11, 2018
Maybe Its bed bug
Re: Itchy Skin Problem by mhizace: 7:23am On Jun 11, 2018
tballeyy:
Maybe Its bed bug
is not
Re: Itchy Skin Problem by dan4sunfun(m): 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
According to WHO, every individual passes through three zones of life. These are The Vibrant Zone, The Tired Zone, The Sick Zone. The human body contains 73 trillion of cells and scientist have discovered that by the time we are 25-50 years old, we lose about 10,000 cells on a daily basis. From 50 years and above, we would have lost 50 million cells and that is the reason we end up in the sick zone. For this not to happen, we need to feed our cells with lipids and steroid which we can only get from whole grains. We are trained nutritionist from Neolife the number one supplement producing company in the world well represented in 78 countries. Follow us on watsaap to share your problem and get solution.
Health is Wealth. we will educate you on how to keep fit and remain in the Vibrant zone. Just share your health problem with us and get your Solution. If most bone issues are not treated, it causes OSTEOPOROSIS. WASAAP US ON 07039536263
Re: Itchy Skin Problem by Uglymugg: 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
mhizace:
hello NL, i need ur suggestion and advise pls
i'm having itchy skin anytime i bath with well water,i tried using dettol saop,liquid but still no gud result,it itches me more wen i scrub my body with sponge, the feeli.ng is irritating nd annoying, doctors in d house help!!

Same thing happened to me. Had to switch bathing water. I think the well wasn't done well.
Re: Itchy Skin Problem by MetroBaba1(m): 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
Dirty Bitches Everywhere

Re: Itchy Skin Problem by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
MetroBaba1:
Dirty Bitches Everywhere

Its nothing to do with the individual’s personal hygiene mister. Anyone who uses a particular water source and reacts to it should discontinue using water from that source.

It’s probably a case of allergy. The girl above might be reacting to the water and should stop bathing with that.

1 Like

Re: Itchy Skin Problem by MetroBaba1(m): 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
gbosaa:

Its nothing to do with the individual’s personal hygiene mister. Anyone who uses a particular water source and reacts to it should discontinue using water from that source.

It’s probably a case of allergy. The girl above might be reacting to the water and should stop bathing with that.

Who Asked For Explanation Brother?
Re: Itchy Skin Problem by mhizace: 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
MetroBaba1:

Who Asked For Explanation Brother?
guy wetin b ur own sef na ur thread,bia! mind ur sef
Re: Itchy Skin Problem by MetroBaba1(m): 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
mhizace:
guy wetin b ur own sef na ur thread,bia! mind ur sef

(1) (Reply)

Side Effects Of Drinking Water While Standing / Work As A Registered Nurse In Jamaica / How Rot In LUTH Led To Us-based Nigerian’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.